Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Perils of fishing Monduran alone Part 2

Re: Perils of fishing Monduran alone Part 2

I got a PM fron our mate 080522JK,

He owns a whale charter company. He saw ol Homer and wanted to know if I would go to japan and work on his whale charter boat.

Apparently they are getting plenty of surface action at the moment, with hapoons in bleeding krill working best early in the morning. they dont use leader, just 1000kg wire. Harpoon tips are all OWNER. they reckon the cheeper harpoon tips just bounce of the whales, especially the humpbacks or they straighten pretty easy if lodged incorrectly in the skull. Humpys are a dirty fighter too apparently, always trying to stitch you up around the nearest greenpeace snag!!.

Catch and release hasn't really proved popular yet...except with the sharks.

steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

He owns a whale charter company. He saw ol Homer and wanted to know if I would go to japan and work on his whale charter boat.

Apparently they are getting plenty of surface action at the moment, with hapoons in bleeding krill working best early in the morning. they dont use leader, just 1000kg wire. Harpoon tips are all OWNER. they reckon the cheeper harpoon tips just bounce of the whales, especially the humpbacks or they straighten pretty easy if lodged incorrectly in the skull. Humpys are a dirty fighter too apparently, always trying to stitch you up around the nearest greenpeace snag!!.

steve
    I personally don't blame them Steve using that sort of terminal gear, we are talking the fish of a life time, What Im interested in having alook at is the bloody Brag Mat what a corker that must be, I had alook on Google and apparently the Humpies are closely related to the Barra so I can understand Humpies heading straight for a Greenpeace snag its bred into them......Whitto PS What I would love to see is "The Revenge of the Humpies" Parts 1 through to 9, now wouldn't that be a sight to behold
    Last edited by Whitto; 25-05-2008 at 10:45 AM.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Re: 录音启动1

Quote Originally Posted by 080524jk View Post
    2、录音启动方式  电话录音提供强制录音、应答录音两种录音方式;  录音系统前者完全自动地所有通话进行强制录音,后者根据用户按键来录制指定的通话内容,适应各种应用场合的需求。  3、自动答录留言特性  电话录音具有自动答录留言功能和本地留言功能,相当于一台电话答录机;  录音电话用户可以自由设定自动答录前的振铃次数,录音电话当电话来电振铃超过设定次数而用户没有摘机的情况下(一般为主人外出),RP-BOX10D数   码录音电话机自动应答并提示用户留言。

AWESOME!!!

thats some nice looken barra you got their mate well done.

Thanks for that shorty. Much appreciated.

cheers steve

good to see some fish still being caught in the colder weather

Mossyback,

It really hasn't got that cold yet, it just takes a little more patience and a few other factors to go your way...and they are definatley catchable, all year round.

cheers steve

steve
    Thats cracked me up
    Are they Finless sharks that they C&R ?

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Thats cracked me up
    Are they Finless sharks that they C&R ?

that cracks ME up

Originally Posted by 080524jk
    2、录音启动方式  电话录音提供强制录音、应答录音两种录音方式;  录音系统前者完全自动地所有通话进行强制录音,后者根据用户按键来录制指定的通话内容,适应各种应用场 合的需求。  3、自动答录留言特性  电话录音具有自动答录留言功能和本地留言功能,相当于一台电话答录机;  录音电话用户可以自由设定自动答录前的振铃次数,录音电话当电话来电振铃超过设定次数而用户没有摘机的情况下(一般为主人外出),RP-BOX10D数   码录音电话机自动应答并提示用户留言。
    This is Mandarin....you'll never guess what it really says.

send it to our mate K.Rudd. him speak Citrus.

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    Well don't keep us in suspenders enlighten us with a translation, I for one would welcome what the ==== he or she has to say..........Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    old mate likes to dot point, maybe its that sat nav bloke from the electronics threads

Steve,I know Im getting off post here mate, but did I say what a good fish that is?????

Thnks brian..I believe you did!!

I am keen to find out what old mandarin man was saying..PM us if its too rude

steve

Thnks brian..I believe you did!!

I am keen to find out what old mandarin man was saying..PM us if its too rude

steve

me too please