Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Perils of fishing Monduran alone Part 2

Re: Perils of fishing Monduran alone Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    maaaaate, just got my copy of the latest BnB magazine out of the letter box, and there is not ONE, BUT TWO pics of you hoisting up barra.
    You are now officially famous

I wonder if those rods I brought off ya are worth any more now, maybe some hick collecter from down south, can see it now :
    "yup, this 'ere stick used to belon to Steve Bechely, caught Ol Homer he did, bigger thaan a whale that fish was, yuk yuk yuk"

Likewise Brian procured my copy of B&B and there they were Ol Homer and Lil Homer in all their glory, Immediatedly the I...B...D kicked in but I was able to control it by casting a couple of lures in the Bath, Steve if its Ok Ill bring my copy up to Mondy next trip and would you be kind enough to Autograph my copy thanks......I won't say anymore I reckon Ive taken the Pi.. out of you enough.......Whitto PS Ya don't see any of those Blues catching
    Barra like thatQUEENSLANDER
    Last edited by Whitto; 23-05-2008 at 04:48 PM.
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Brain,

your going a bit mad in the head I reckon You need to go fishing!!
    cheers steve

aint that the truth
    thanks for the latest update mate

cheers
    brian

Hey, Nipsta,

Yeah it sure is a small world hey!! Did you have a big night at the mighty Exchange Hotel, it can be a pretty wild pub..as is the town folk........Haven't been back to the pub there in ages. I cut my 18 year old drinkn teeth there, and nearly lost a few too.

better hurry, its getting cold here!!!

Steve
    we must have been lucky that night we stayed there pretty mellow ands not to shabby a place for a beer really enjoyed it but would have been nice to have a barra dam close bye im hanging for a fish

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Likewise Brian procured my copy of B&B and there they were Ol Homer and Lil Homer in all their glory, Immediatedly the I...B...D kicked in but I was able to control it by casting a couple of lures in the Bath, Steve if its Ok Ill bring my copy up to Mondy next trip and would you be kind enough to Autograph my copy thanks......I won't say anymore I reckon Ive taken the Pi.. out of you enough.......Whitto PS Ya don't see any of those Blues catching
    Barra like thatQUEENSLANDER
    yes i would have to agree they can only video the fish for now lol
    hanging for a trip yet whitto or what i keen as i just need the dollar bunny to stop over and drop me some money so i can pay the price of the fuel 1.77 for diesel is a joke but we have to have it anyway thats my winge for the day its friday and its good

Re: 北京白唇鹿停车设备制造有限公司

Quote Originally Posted by 080522jk View Post
    北京白唇鹿停车设备制造有限公司是集产品研制开发、立体车库生产、销售、维护、立体车库保养为一体的专业化立体停车设备生产厂家立体车库,公司拥有现代化的生产厂房及先进的生产设备,通过引进台湾、立体车库日本等最先进的停车设备技术立体车库,已实现模块标准化生产
    steve, looks like your now famous over seas mate
    didnt know BnB had that big a distribution area

Quote Originally Posted by 080522jk View Post
    北京白唇鹿停车设备制造有限公司是集产品研制开发、立体车库生产、销售、维护、立体车库保养为一体的专业化立体停车设备生产厂家立体车库,公司拥有现代化的生产厂房及先进的生产设备,通过引进台湾、立体车库日本等最先进的停车设备技术立体车库,已实现模块标准化生产
    Yeah mate, theres a cream that will help that go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    Here's hoping its dry for the long weekend chewy.
    Cheers Steve, i've been studiously pouring over the maps that i have already and re reading posts to study up on the things i need to look out for. Also did a bit of tooling with some plastics i've have in the box for a while. I cut the belly and removed the hook and weight from a few 6.5" Tsunami swim shads and massively lightend them(at least 2/3rds removed). also rigged one with a 6/0 megabite worm hook with a few split shots to keep it balanced and gave all the tails a trim with the scissors to make the tail more flexible for better wiggle at slow speeds. I played around with some 100mm slick rigs too, I found the 3/0 HW TT jigheads in 3/8oz or less fit inside them quite well, and the 5/0 HW TT's should fit very well up the guts of a 110 and 130 slickrigs too. All the hardbodys are prepped and ready to go. leader checked, plenty of 60lb. I've made a list of bits an pieces to pickup tomorrow from the lolly shop. will get some 80lb leader and a few slickrig tail packs. I need a bigger boat to fit all this gear in now.
    Countdown T-Minus 12 days, 12hours to lift off.
    Roo, Jeez you are orgainised!!! Slow soft plastics might do the trick if its cold!!

Brian, %$%#%%@*@^(@$$^@)!*#@*($^(^ OK, LoL, you crack me up.!!!!
    Ausfish is being invaded by aliens!!! Everyone wants our barra mate!!!

Whitto, Please tell me that you were only casting lures in the bath!!!!

Nipsta, you must have got the pub on a quiet night, although I believe the town has settled down a bit over the past years.

Yeah mate, theres a cream that will help that go away.
    Your mate has been pretty busy today ......... From Recipes to fishing Sussex Inlet

Nagg

PS .... I forgot to mention He is the president of Daiwa japan & he's offering you sponsorship

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Your mate has been pretty busy today ......... From Recipes to fishing Sussex Inlet

Nagg

PS .... I forgot to mention He is the president of Daiwa japan & he's offering you sponsorship

yeah, I had a look, he was all over the place with his 2 cents worth, very strange
    maybe he was looking to recruit steve and homer for one of those weird japanese game shows???????

yeah, I had a look, he was all over the place with his 2 cents worth, very strange
    maybe he was looking to recruit steve and homer for one of those weird japanese game shows???????

you mean ..... 2.100 yens worth ???

It is very strange!

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post

Nagg

I wish he was the president...now I have upset him...no sponsor for me

conichua..I am sorry....homer made me do it!!!

Or if he was an alien......hes gooone.....back to uranus!!

Now I'm losing the plot!! let me go fishing boss!!!

there goes the free zillion mate

I have no comment to make really, but Iam pis..ng myself laughing.......Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Whats the thing in your aviator Brian???? are you turning to the salty stuff again!!

Nice fish, give us details!!!!

there goes the free zillion mate
    Zillion ? ...... He was talking about the new Ito Steez titanium with all the bling x 4
    He just wanted to know if Steve would forgo Egrel rods & fish with the new megabass / daiwa collaboration rods? ....... but he needed to reply then & there!
    Steve missed his chance & so Mr Ockimura went searching for a good curry recipe & a spot in the Sussex bream tourni

Chris