Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why Barramundi?

Smile Re: Why Barramundi?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Your on the money Bazz, Great shots.....Good Job......Whitto
    Thanks Whitto. Just learning how to do things on this site, i am not that good with computers. I still type with one finger, the kids type with the key board under the desk, don't think i ever be that good. It was a great time up there but i will need to take more gear up next time i did not know what we were in for.

Re: Why Barramundi?

Hey Bazz,
    Well done great couple of fish mate I can't remember what you got either but they were either Horny Toads or Gambler Cane Toads both are doing the job up here at the monent

Cheers Foxie
    Always Think Like A Fish - No Matter How Weird It Gets

Bazz,

couple of good fish there mate. Good photos too.

Bit of local knowledge from Foxie did the trick. Good to see!!

Good work mate, the old frogs ey. Good to see they work here at Monduran too, not just Awoonga.

cheers steve
    Last edited by Steve B; 23-05-2008 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magella View Post
    Hey Bazz,
    Well done great couple of fish mate I can't remember what you got either but they were either Horny Toads or Gambler Cane Toads both are doing the job up here at the monent

Cheers Foxie
    Hi Magella now i know they were Horny Toads in watermellan, not sure about the spelling through now that you gave me the name i try and get some more down here and see if i can catch some Bass on them i like the action that they make in the water.
    Thanks Bazz