View Poll Results: How good do you reakon you are?

Voters
247. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top 1% (the fish fight each other to be caught by me)

9 3.64%
  • Top 10% (I consistantly produce the goods for all my fishing endeavours)

29 11.74%
  • Top 3rd (I'm consistent but have my bad days)

101 40.89%
  • Middle 3rd (About average)

65 26.32%
  • Bottom 3rd (i'm just a hacker)

39 15.79%
  • Bottom 1% (i fish all the time and have never caught a scale)

4 1.62%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who considers themselves as the top 10%

Re: Who considers themselves as the top 10%

You forgot to add another category, fishing is an excuse to get away from it all and fish are a bonus,, yep im a hacker,,
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    You forgot to add another category, fishing is an excuse to get away from it all and fish are a bonus,, yep im a hacker,,
    On saturday ...... I fished under the Princess Hwy , Under the main Southern railway line from Sydney & under the flightpath for the main runway at Sydney airport ( touch the plane stuff!)
    Yep ...... I got away from it all

Nagg

PS Aigutso ..... I know what you mean

im a hack but most of the time i go for a fish to escape the kids and wife and have some time to myself , it wouldnt matter if i had no bait on my hook just holding the rod in my hands is good enough most of the time.

having said that when we head offshore its game on and we generaly come home with a nice feed.

Yeah, hacker. I don't care who's with me, being on the water is divine. Sometimes the fish come to play, which makes it heavenly!
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

I am definitely consistent....although I do have a good day occasionally!

but i enjoy every day out on the water, especially with the kids.

i haven't voted yet, but i am considering voting 1% because we KNOW ALL fishermen are liars

I'm the 1% at the top. I catch every time! .......................it might be a shovelly..............or a catty...................or a stingy, but I catch

The Verminator

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

hacker for me but i just fish for the fun of it

i'm a 1%er ........ i'm just not sure which 1% ... noticed someone else voted top 1% as well .... listen partner this tackle box aint big enough for both of us.

About average Plenty of room for improvement........ Good exscuse for more practice

i went for the top 3 as i think i kick ass most of the time (especially with stinken bream). i try all forms of fishing and am allways looking to try new techniques. i fish long hours trying to perfect my tactics and i dont like being defeted so i never give up and just keep sluging it out untill i get the results im looking for. so what im trying to say is i practise and practise untill i get it right, then try and repet it over and over again untill i feel i have it right. i find this has helped heaps for them days you are trying to get a certain type of fish and thay wont play the game and you have to ither target a nother spicies insted to stop ya going home with a donut or try a different tactics to nail that target spicies you ar chasing. i do feel im in the top 3 but all you guys know that anyway hehe.
    figjam :wink:

Yeah, I went the "pretty consistent with the occasional bad day", its what keeps ya going back. Always learn from the fish ya catch and the ones ya don't - just when ya think ya's've got it all worked out sumpink always changes - keeps ya's on ya's toes

Cheers

rhys

I didn't even make the list....I'm hopeless. Every time I go fishing I thrash the water to foam with my rod tip. My birdnests get tangled around my head, I'm constantly sticking myself with hooks and I snag every second cast....My fishing trips usually end in tears.
    Who wants to come fishing this weekend ???

LOL LGM you sound like my dad I took him soft plastic fishin for bream and flatties last week he caught every rod in the boat when he was casting and the arial he even managed to get one driven very firmly in the seat of my pants which he thought was hillarious till he had to pull it out. just before we come home he even managed to snapp his rod on a snag was one of the funnest days on the water i had for ages even if I did end up with a sore bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    I didn't even make the list....I'm hopeless. Every time I go fishing I thrash the water to foam with my rod tip. My birdnests get tangled around my head, I'm constantly sticking myself with hooks and I snag every second cast....My fishing trips usually end in tears.
    Who wants to come fishing this weekend ???
    hahaha you do allright mate. i shore its not that bad and il will come with ya when you get up here, i can guarantee you and ya old man a bream or two
    figjam :wink: