Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: monduran metery

Re: monduran metery

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    lol
    an opportunity missed foxie
    i sure helll get me next time maybe good value for money i reckon

he nearly had me with that "barra lure sale" sign on sat morn Simon, I had to wrestle the steering wheel to the right to pass on by, kept telling mysef "one more lure is to many, one thousand lures is not enuf"

Quote Originally Posted by Magella View Post
    Well done Nipsta, took me eight years to land a barra that big and still is by PB

Cheers Foxie

Ps should of charged you more for that reel
    I thinks its been about 8 years since you last caught a barra Foxie!!!!

I can say that now I have struck a bit of form!!!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    I thinks its been about 8 years since you last caught a barra Foxie!!!!

I can say that now I have struck a bit of form!!!

Steve

you have to show him where they are again hook one on the rod and pass it over to him then hell be right

and brian i should have done the same thing too but im a sucker for a lure sale just ask natahn he call me bcf the other day
    i still reckon im shy of my amount of lures i want

Yea Steve
    Might even be longer, but still can't bring myself to go fishing with guides to find the barra. lol

Cheers Foxie
    Always Think Like A Fish - No Matter How Weird It Gets

Yea Steve
    Might even be longer, but still can't bring myself to go fishing with guides to find the barra. lol

Cheers Foxie

oh know i thing you might get ya first bite in ages with that comment foxie thats was a good one abit of a stiff one lol

Yea Steve

Cheers Foxie
    Ha Ha Ha, But you forgot to mention I put the guides onto the fish...!!! Well, the tupperware dish guide anyway!!

Have a sickie tues arvo, we should go out and TRY and get you a fish, it will happen........eventually.

your loyal customer, Steve

Gday Nipsta, Going to lake monduran next week for 1st time. Any tips or spots I should be looking for? I have heard the water is getting cooler & should stick to the shallows?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Ha Ha Ha, But you forgot to mention I put the guides onto the fish...!!! Well, the tupperware dish guide anyway!!

Have a sickie tues arvo, we should go out and TRY and get you a fish, it will happen........eventually.

your loyal customer, Steve
    Im thinking a bit of remedial Steve nail one or two and Foxie will be off like a bucket of prawns in the sun..... Go on John take Tuesday arvo off, At least if u don't nail anything Steve will have someone to give him a hand with the horse's he seems to be attracting these days, Whitto PS Gee's I better be careful Foxies will ban me from the shop
    Last edited by Whitto; 10-05-2008 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by auzmick View Post
    Gday Nipsta, Going to lake monduran next week for 1st time. Any tips or spots I should be looking for? I have heard the water is getting cooler & should stick to the shallows?
    I WOULD FOR SURE STICK TO THE SHALLOWS AND FIND THE POCKETS WHERE THE WIND PUSHES INTO AS IT SEEMS TO BE WARMER IN THOSE AREAS ALSO IF YOU BELIVE THERE IS A FISH THERE OR THERE IS PLENTY OF BAIT IN THAT AREA STICK TO THAT SPOT AS I DID I JUST DID WIND ASSITED DRIFTS AND KEPT WORKING OVER THE ONE AREA SEEM TO WORK FOR ME GOOD LUCK AND LET US KNOW HOW YA GO