Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IFish

IFish

I'm not sure where to post this but oh well. I was just watching IFish before on channel ten and I noticed that lee rayner was not co-hosting with paul worsteling. Does anyone know why he wasn't?

Re: IFish

from all the reports he is a bit of a big head but that doesnt meen it the cause of him not being on the show,it was still hot fishing though the sort of thing that makes you want to book a trip straight away

Yeah mate I totally agree it was great fishing. Those queenies and GT would put up a great fight on light tackle.

They deceided to go their seperate ways mid last year if my memory serves me. There was no arguement it was just time that Lee went on his own journey

Peter-B

that sucks, i thought they were good together hosting the show.

Cammo
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

cammy i agree as long as the content of the show is great i dont care who presents the show they were pretty good together ,a lot of the fishing shows are full of adds and basic crap ,but any fishing program is worth watching ,you can learn something from all these people.

Shame about Lee not being involved However ... I like the new 1 hour format
    Nagg

Hey Guys,

I'm just happy new episodes are on, their re-runs are getting a bit worn....

My little bloke just thinks these guys are king and also noticed the 'other guy' wasn't around. Mum chimed in with he's on the camera so I had every intention of posting here and also finding out what happened to Lee.

One question though, do you reckon all those fish happened in one afternoon session Vs over a couple of days - WOW if it did ?

However, my little bloke much prefers the tug of a Woody Point Winter whiting....

It is good to see another fishing show back on though.

Regards,

Rob

agree with all but how's the sharks!

ron.
    reels screamin aboard Hyper- Active

Bloody oath, that was some hot stuff! haha watched an episode this morning of fishing WA where they were poppering the mackeral islands in wa for GT's. 2 x 60lb+ GT's plus a few others. it seriously is what dreams are made of. the surface takes were INTENSE! defintiely on my to do list.

awsome fishing action on that show , but i am glad i am able to mute the tele his voice gives me the sh#t's.

not too many fishing show hosts that are not agrivating in their style, there is 2 that I will actualy turn off rather than watch the droning host rabble on and squeal and woop every minute of the show.

yes all that was in one session and at the end of the show did you se him show the empty lure box there would have to have been 500 woth in it lucky he owns a tackle store imagine if you had to replace if lost basis it would be expensive enough just to get there.

ooh i liked lee rayner but paul ia still alright. what channel and time is it on i love this show and i didn't know it was on.

regards,
    keechie
    Breaming is my LIFE!!!

keechie, mate it was on at 12 o,clock channel 10 sunday i believe