Thread: $ High Lift Jack

$ High Lift Jack

hey

tomorrow i will be off to agfest to scavenge for bargains, i had a quick sqiz on thursday and found that an arb high lift jack was about $120 for 60 inch and then i went over to the repco site and they had them for $91 not sure if they the same didnt get a chance to have a good look

i was just wondering are these good prices? which is better or are they all much of a muchness?

thanks for your help

Re: $ High Lift Jack

What type of 4b do you have?
    High lift jacks are quite brutal on the modern day 4x4. As there is a fare bit of plastic and not much places to mount the jack point on.
    They realy require strong bullbars and towbars. and to lift the sides which in most cases what you want to lift a chassis that is close to the outer edge.

But i would say that 90-100 is a fair price for one in good order.

neil

Quote Originally Posted by HONKY DORY View Post
    What type of 4b do you have?
    High lift jacks are quite brutal on the modern day 4x4. As there is a fare bit of plastic and not much places to mount the jack point on.
    They realy require strong bullbars and towbars. and to lift the sides which in most cases what you want to lift a chassis that is close to the outer edge.

But i would say that 90-100 is a fair price for one in good order.

neil

thanks for reply

94' 110 troop carrier defender dw its pretty solid check out the 4x4 picture thread i just posted some pics of it up

those prices are brand new

Thanks

Jock

yeh mate get a hilift jack and it would suit that truck of yours to a tea.
    It could look like one of those camel trophy enterence.

neil

yeh reckon it wouldve

didnt end up gettin one the arb ones were $180 so i didnt bother

if only i had some more money, cant afford anything with diesel at $1.72 a litre