Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4x4 picture thread

4x4 picture thread

Hi all,
    Weather in the bush or clean in the driveway, stock or moded we want to see em....
    Here is my 105 series 4.2TD landy with 4in lift and a few other goodies bolted on!!!
    Cheers BD

Re: 4x4 picture thread

I know its lame, but it does alright for a softroader. It gets us on the beach (and off again) and can runt a 13.9sec 1/4 so I can't complain about its softness.

once i get my scanner running ill post some of my old rodeo.

Mine up at the Glasshouse mountains. Pretty much a stock 02 hilux, just Detroit lockers in the rear. Didn't help here though

good thread be good to see some nice pics of some 4x4s..
    "True Blue"

Hey BD, were those pics taken in the old ready creek quarry? That place used to be a good little play ground till they shut it off
    rhys

how's this one for you then and that is one of the smaller ones that i have helped out of a bad situation

this one i believe is/was an ausfish member he will know who he is

Here are a couple of my old rig up at Ollerra Ck.

It was a 97 GQ 2.8TD (small donk, but I never had a problem), 3" Dobinson lift and 33" BFG Muddies.

Attachment 25982 Attachment 25983

bought my 99 diesel 105 cruiser almost 4 years ago
    pic 1/ up the beach the first week end
    pic 2/ Got4 inch suspension and exhaust the next week
    Pic 3 & 7/ and of course had to test it out
    pic 4/ Crappy BFG ATs are just no good in slop, or much else either , this little excursion cost me a new alternator and filled the left headlight with red slop and I had to be towed out my a damn Pootroll
    pic 5/ A nice set of Goodyear 33inch MTRs fixed that problem right up
    pic 6/ big tyres and suspension makes the going easier, now all I need is a set of diff locks to really enhance my chances of smashing a front diff

you might also note I swapped from barn doors to GXL tailgates
    If You Can't Run With The Dogs....... Stay On The Porch

my past weaopns
    pic 1/ My first 4WD back in 1983
    Pic 2/ My second in 1987
    pic 3/ Subi I had in 1993, what a lil ripper it was offroad, 3 inch lift, 14inch wheels, weber carb, big exhaust, just not big enough for a growing family
    pic 4/ I bought this Runner in 97 and had it for 7 years, turbo diesel, modded suspension(coils in the rear)

Kev
    If You Can't Run With The Dogs....... Stay On The Porch

Nice trucks people!!! keep em coming

this is my old mans defender that he asked me to look after... while he was away.

rear arb diff locker
    warn winch
    big roof rack
    bf goodrich mud terrains
    old man emu suspension
    safari srorkel
    duel batteries

its a nice bus

(when hooked to that roller it may not look that sticky under foot but almost got stuck a couple of times that roller weighed a fair bit)
    Last edited by Jock The Rock; 02-05-2008 at 08:47 PM.

62 series up in the high country, we were testing out the COIL springs....................................

when hooked to that roller it may not look that sticky under foot but almost got stuck a couple of times that roller weighed a fair bit)

Jees jock i thought it may be a new invention to cover your tracks so nobody could find the spots you got stuck LOL