Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4x4 picture thread

Re: 4x4 picture thread

Marcus, hows it all going mate, when you bringing the family up so we can go fishing?

heres a pic of the f-truck at sommerset , bloody heavy but you would be surprised what it can climb. nice little hill just outa dingo beach nq was one of the better drives.
    cheers swano

Quote Originally Posted by blaze View Post
    I like this one,cant see much of the disco though
    cheers
    blaze
    I was thinking too much Disco and not enough sand in that shot actually Blaze..lol

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

Here is my MU

Hay Cam... Ahhhh i wish i could get away, work is prety quiet. The missus has gone back to work early just to stay above the bill crush..... BOOOOO!!!!! all is good tho....
    Mate your truck looks great, Love the wheels.. Best BT50 I'v seen..

Cheers Macus..

Talking Re: 4x4 picture thread

Hey Guys, I Picked up my 100 Series Landcruiser this week, It's a 2006 GXL V8 5sp auto with 3" Exhaust, 10 Stack DVD Player with Dual Screens for the Tin Lids & BFG A/T's. It's just a little nicer to drive than the old Navara. Now for the Lights, the UHF and the Dual Batteries and I then I'll be set.

Cheers

Cliffo

[/IMG]
    Last edited by OISTA; 16-03-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Pic was WAAYY to big

That's a pretty awesome truck! I would have a camper in the back and the boat hooked up always if it where mine, although not a tight track vehicle I suspect, how easy are replacement parts to come by...I think I remember the manufacturers went belly up.

cheers fnq

It's made by Mercedes Benz, and is ex NZ army. Parts are ok to find surplus if you know where to look. There is a camper that sits on the back, but having a 5 tonne ute is heaps tougher haha

My old man swears by these. Reckons he saw that many jeeps and trucks pulled out with them. Says the garbage we have these days is just that... garbage.

"Get a Blitz," he says. "Get a Blitz!"

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by TimiBoy View Post
    My old man swears by these. Reckons he saw that many jeeps and trucks pulled out with them. Says the garbage we have these days is just that... garbage.

"Get a Blitz," he says. "Get a Blitz!"

Cheers,

Tim
    first vehicle i ever drove was cousin's Blitz..up on the Obi Obi..bloody hard piece of junk to drive.

Oista,
    That pic brings back some memories, but the Aust. Army must be different as the wheel nuts were the widest part of the vehicle. I proved it on my drivers course at Pucka putting a mog between 2 trees and the wheel nuts gripping in lifting the front wheels off the ground for a while....and the rear too when it come through, tray got some panel beating
    Dead set go anywhere vehicle, we struggled to bog them to practice winching....

Ally Jack

Not much of an offroad vehicle but i got it to sandycape and back . With its low clearance , excessive wheelbase and terrible turning circle it made a good grader for those soft sandy tracks . One thing you can be sure coming from the yanks , it has plenty of horsepower
    Craig

Few pics of my Pajero I got last month.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerTrance View Post
    Few pics of my Pajero I got last month.
    Mate, you look nothing like your avatar...

Cheers,

Tim
    Carbon Really Ain't Pollution.