Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4x4 picture thread

Re: 4x4 picture thread

My old Truck 98 3Ltr; sold it to Slider miss it heaps but the Disco is a wee bit more comfy [ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 38890Attachment 38891Attachment 38892

Attachment 38893
    and its replacement Attachment 38894Attachment 38895

Hows it going guys

Afew pics of my fourbys and a some of my work car an 8x8 armoured fighting vehicle while over in afghanistan (talk about hill climbs )

Hi Orrsum.... How old was the young tacker when you went on your trip?? I got a 5 mth old wipper snapper and we cant take him to the shops with out an explosion of yelling and screeming..LOL tell me your secrets.lol

Cheers BD

Got a little stuck in the Disco. Unfortunately had to be snatched out by a mates Patrol..... Never gonna live it down.

HAHA disco, lol. Go the mighty patrol!!!!! Heres my GQ. (You will never let it down now, that you got pulled out by a poootrol)

It was more driver error than the vehicles capability i'm ashamed to say..

Quote Originally Posted by bigdonk View Post
    Hi Orrsum.... How old was the young tacker when you went on your trip?? I got a 5 mth old wipper snapper and we cant take him to the shops with out an explosion of yelling and screeming..LOL tell me your secrets.lol

Cheers BD
    i'm not sure what you mean, there was no ankle biters on that trip. although i have a 14 month old Girl who loves the car usually goes to sleep on the long ones, we just had a trip to bundy on the weekend and she slept most of it both ways.
    wish i knew; i'd be able to tell you. the Missus reckons its my rally style driving she hates it bt the squirt loves it.

I like this one,cant see much of the disco though
    cheers
    blaze

Quote Originally Posted by Orrsum View Post
    i'm not sure what you mean, there was no ankle biters on that trip. although i have a 14 month old Girl who loves the car usually goes to sleep on the long ones, we just had a trip to bundy on the weekend and she slept most of it both ways.
    wish i knew; i'd be able to tell you. the Missus reckons its my rally style driving she hates it bt the squirt loves it.

Shivers.. i was commenting on russ81 pic's.lol MY bad....

Cheers BD

Hey folks got me self stuck in beerburrum state forest

Lucky a couple of victorians in the forest helped me out

heres some pics of my 80, i hope you like it.

nice...

Here's mine.

Jeep TJ Wrangler on 35" Creepy Crawlers plus a few other bits & pieces.

The resto project; a 1949 CJ3A with PTO drive - I'm the second owner and the original owner is still alive at 100 years old
    The new bar is a recent addition, even though it is actual wrong (tis a repro for a WWII MB Willy's)

Hey Bigdonk

The little one was 4 mths old we did the trip from brissie to Darwin in 9 days giving him plenty of time to play we also filled the back seat with toys and made sure we had the bottles on stand by lol

Russ

....................... Bump.............;d