Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Day for Thinking.

Re: A Day for Thinking.

I don't know about that Kev. I remember reading a thread of yours a couple of years back and it was, in a sense, a beautiful validictory to your late father-in-law. There was a very real depth and emotion in that thread Kev. Clearly, he had earnt and captured your utmost respect and admiration, perhaps love too. There was also the naming of the Whittley. Some of us remember well where that came from.

I'll bet your beautiful Bridget will be ever thankful for not being named Rachael.

To you my friend

Dave
    Ps: Thank you for your condolences, I will be sure to pass them on to Suzi.

Re: A Day for Thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Reel Nauti View Post
    I don't know about that Kev. I remember reading a thread of yours a couple of years back and it was, in a sense, a beautiful validictory to your late father-in-law. There was a very real depth and emotion in that thread Kev. Clearly, he had earnt and captured your utmost respect and admiration, perhaps love too. There was also the naming of the Whittley. Some of us remember well where that came from.

I'll bet your beautiful Bridget will be ever thankful for not being named Rachael.

To you my friend

Dave
    Ps: Thank you for your condolences, I will be sure to pass them on to Suzi.
    Aah! you remember Yes, he did have my utmost respect in that he came from humble beginnings and all alone, without the family support that we often take for granted, he achieved much.............and despite me coming from "the other side of the tracks" he acknowledged me for what he saw in me, not what others expected to see.

The new rig is to be the last, and we are again thinking of naming it in his honour, "Sole Survivor"

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.