Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what was your first fish

Re: what was your first fish

My first freshwater fish was a big stupid carp on my 3rd birthday, but after that day i was hooked and took up trout fishing down south a couple of years later.

Cammy
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

Hi

My first fish was redfin. Saltwater was a whiting.

Ronnie

This is not much of an answer...Im 60yrs old....I can't remember that far back......but proberbly was a Bream..........Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

A small bream near Lota Qld

Cheers Tom

A small Bream....caught on a handline attached to a coke bottle , fishing from a wharf at Woy Woy , NSW at the age of three....apparently!!

Can't remember - too long ago!

Gosh - was too little to remember .....so gunna guess...like most other freshwater fisho's who grew up fishing....................................CARP

My first fish was caught on ANZAC Day this year ... was a Coral Trout whilst out fishing on the "Jillian" out of Airlie Beach.

My 2nd fish was caught a couple of weeks later on the Clarence River NSW and was a fairly decent sized Bream.

Angelina - my 3yr old caught her first 'shishy' a few days later - she caught a little bream which Nanna had to put back .. she was devestated.

HmMmmm im not sure what my first fish was
    It might of been a little bream or something or even a toady
    Still cant really remember and im only 14...

mine?
    a rainbow trout in lake Eucumbene
    Cheers
    BreamBuster33

A Crucian Carp (type of cross between a goldfish and a common carp) from a tiny overstocked farm pond in Suffolk, England. That was the easiest place I have ever fished. There were so many of them in there they were all stunted and only weighed a couple of ounces each. The fact that we'd sneaked outta school and should have been sitting in a boring maths class that day made my catch even more thrilling!