Thread: Global heating

Global heating

People, I have taking fish here in Brazil that I never saw before. I believe its the global heating changing habitats. Do you taking strange fishes in Australia?

Re: Global heating

Yeah there have been some reports of more abundant warmer water species invading the more temperate regions, but this has happened before, the information was less disseminated though in times past, we have the information highway now not just the fisherman's grapevine.
    Considering we have as but 1 second in an entire year of natural seconds to make sense of anything Nature in change it's all a good curiosity.

What fish are you finding, your water is pretty warm to start with i believe?, what has been invading?, cold upwhellings bringing new fish or warmer water yet again??

cheers fnq

post a picture of these fish youve never seen before.
    id love to see
    Cheers
    BreamBuster33

Hi, people. I'd were just fishing my favorite spot at Itanhaem rocks, when I caught three green salteras. The question is I'd never toke these fish before, and I'd pass my childhood fishing there . Asking to others locals fishing there, they said me one day before a big school approach there, and they caught a lot of.

Apart from this, some fish type disappear there, but I can blame the prof fishing, that its abbusive there, with the trail boats passing close, and criminal nets close the shore. I ever call the environmental police, but they ever said haven't resources to inspect .

This saturday I will try there again, I want to use for the first time an Alvey 500c5 I bought reccent, and let see what will bit. I attaching some pictures below.

[ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 25534

Attachment 25535

Attachment 25536
    Last edited by Brazilian guy; 24-04-2008 at 11:47 PM.