Thread: Tailor @ gold coast?

Tailor @ gold coast?

Hey guys, thinking about doing a bit of beach fishing down the gold coast during next week and was wondering if there are any tailor about yet or is it to early?

Cheers, Mick.

Re: Tailor @ gold coast?

hi mick theres the odd chopper about
    it would be worth a shot if the swell drops down
    been pumping for a few days now makes beach flickin uncomfortable
    cpl mths ago we had a good run of greenbacks 2-4kg when the swell was up but they havnt shown since

Cheers Shane
    Last edited by shin25; 23-04-2008 at 03:38 PM.

as shin said swells been up ,was getting them about 3 weeks ago ,good size worth a go when swell drops ,shin when swells up do you spin seaway ?

Thanks guys, I will be going during next week so I hope it drops down. Just after bread and butter species but have never caught a legal tailor so fingers are crossed (will be using fresh bait and SP's). Also my old man is visiting from W.A and loves his fishing but doesn't go as often because the nearest beach is 400km away!

Cheers, Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by childers View Post
    as shin said swells been up ,was getting them about 3 weeks ago ,good size worth a go when swell drops ,shin when swells up do you spin seaway ?
    Childer's mate!! not after your spot x but if the swells up on the coast would the seaway and even jumpinpin entrance be a good bet. I read last year that the south westerly winds in august (ekka wind's) produce excellent conditions off narrowneck but was unable to get down there due to juggling work,mrs + kids, this year im gonna make the time .....OR ELSE

Bretty

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster Bretty View Post
    Childer's mate!! not after your spot x but if the swells up on the coast would the seaway and even jumpinpin entrance be a good bet. I read last year that the south westerly winds in august (ekka wind's) produce excellent conditions off narrowneck but was unable to get down there due to juggling work,mrs + kids, this year im gonna make the time .....OR ELSE

Bretty

LOL, Im in the same boat as you but Im on holidays atm and have a few days next week free!

Mick.

heres those talked about most recent march 31 st.

Thanks childers, PM sent.

Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by childers View Post
    heres those talked about most recent march 31 st.
    Mouth watering indeed

Bretty......... p.s thats it im off for a fish this weekend