Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corker Weekend coming!!

Re: Corker Weekend coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by gawby View Post
    Kev,

At the end of the day you have to make the big decisions
    and i suppose you will be sad to see it go.
    What a laugh running around England in a hippy van
    Mate since i spoke to you last i haven't been out so i have yet
    to try that mark, you know where.
    When i go out there i will let you know.
    How is the ticker coming along now, you should be doing it pretty fine now

Graeme
    Yeah Graeme, I'll miss it, but it ain't no good if the deckie and kids don't want to ride in it and the local riff raff keep chucking eggs at it.

I can just see the arguments with 4 of us cooped up in a campervan for a month if they think there's no room in a Whittley :-)

Just got back from my 7k walk mate, the tickers fine and breathing great but the leg that they took one of the veins from is giving me hell now and again.

I'm too busy nursing the deckie really, to think of my woes.

You stay well mate, and we'll catch up some time.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

4 day weekend for construction workers so hopefully the weather holds out til monday afternoon as i am suppose to be going on a soft plastics charter of the goldy on monday and out in my boat the other 3 days ,heres hoping it stays good . matt P.S we get an R.D.O on monday
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Slowly but surely got to Sh@T, have a look at the offshore swell from seabreaze around brissy.

Stop puttin the mockas on ..

Regards
    Honda

I'm trying not to get excited till saturday, aiming for sunday morn. Have also noted this time next week looks great to, but trying not to think of Labour Day weekend.Two weekends in a row would be outstanding

g

It is just glorious out on the bay at the moment. Hardly a breathe of wind here at Cleveland, 6 knots on the Banana Banks according to the last observation and only 7 knots at Cape Morton.

You can see the Big Sand Hills clear as a Bell across the bay and I have always found that a good sign/indicator.

Fingers crossed that it will hold, but I am reasonably confident now it is going to be a Corker!.

Cheers

Dave

yeeha - I'm heading out in the morning with Gazza.

cannot wait - feels like months since I got out, but in reality its only been 2 weeks!!

Tomorrows looking a little windy on the bay for my boat, so im waiting til saturday. If ya see me give me a wave. Ill be in the white boat.

Hit the shops this afternoon for my first real purchase of softies, jigheads etc etc. I found it to be a bit overwhelming with all that is available, but I had logged in my memory some of the stuff everyone on Ausfish had said so I tried to arm myself as best as possible.

Reel Nauti is packed and ready to go, and we are going to the Bribie bridge at 0400 tomorrow. If you see a 4.4 white savage jabiru with "reel nauti" written in pink, please give us a wave and a hello.
    First time at the bridge, first time with plastics, bloody hell I feel like a schoolgirl on a first date!!

Cheers and happy fishing to everyone for the weekend.

Lest We Forget.

Dave

cant wait finally get the chance to travel further out in the bay on my dinghy. wahoo
    Cheers
    BreamBuster33

Iam off in the morning.
    Just going to fish the red shallows.
    With a wsw, out the front should be fine.
    Plus, lets hope the crabs are around.

cheers
    greg