Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brisbane rive bass?

Re: Brisbane rive bass?

Does that mean that because it is stocked, although it isn't an impoundment that I might need a licence/permit to fish this river?

Just asking as I was un-aware that it was actually stocked manualy.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Does that mean that because it is stocked, although it isn't an impoundment that I might need a licence/permit to fish this river?

Just asking as I was un-aware that it was actually stocked manualy.
    SIP not needed for the river mate
    Cheers

Steven

AS posted, the bass are throughout the whole system, right down well into the tidal influences of the river & even down around Redbank / Goodna. Also back up the Bremer.

In the water above Mt Crosby Weir, some of the bass do move up & down abit depending on time of year, food, flow etc.

A couple of recent reports with video HERE & HERE

If you are heading out, do what we do every time. Pick up every piece of Hyacinth weed you see & throw it up the bank. THe council & state govt are doing nothing about it,, so its up to us to keep the river clear if this pest.

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au