Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, Australians guys

Re: Hi, Australians guys

Quote Originally Posted by nigelr View Post
    Hi Brazilian guy, welcome to Ausfish.
    I have read some stories of fishing in the Amazon and other rivers in Brazil, sounds fantastic.
    Send us a few pics some time.
    Pretty good surfing I believe, and you play a pretty good game of soccer (football)too!
    Cheers.

Thanks, nigelr. I'd just fishing at amazon when I were young (got time...) and had a work there. Amazon are not the reality for most brazilian fishermen, that's very far from my State . I do surfcasting and rockfishing, and sometimes lakefishing or estuary. If you want see some pictures, I posted some at gallery. Or, if you want, I can send you an picasaweb invitation, I post my albuns there.
    I don't like much soccer, I love my shins, I prefer to fish, he he he.

Quote Originally Posted by nigelr View Post
    Hi Brazilian guy, welcome to Ausfish.
    I have read some stories of fishing in the Amazon and other rivers in Brazil, sounds fantastic.
    Send us a few pics some time.
    Pretty good surfing I believe, and you play a pretty good game of soccer (football)too!
    Cheers.

Nice, nigelr. I'd post something at gallery. If you want, I can send you a invitation to see my picasaweb gallery. I'd post lot fishing pictures there.

Amazon is very far from my State, and I knew there when, young, had a work there. I'd fish and hunt a lot there, and have a lot of historys to say (big snakes, jaguares, tapires, river ray caught with a stick, etc.) , but was just a little stage on my life.
    I don't like much soccer, I love my shins, I just fish, he he he he.
    Last edited by Brazilian guy; 22-04-2008 at 09:32 AM.

This week came an Alvey reel I bought at alveyusa.com. I already change one rod for use with. Who uses Alveys there?

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilian guy View Post
    Thanks, nigelr. I'd just fishing at amazon when I were young (got time...) and had a work there. Amazon are not the reality for most brazilian fishermen, that's very far from my State . I do surfcasting and rockfishing, and sometimes lakefishing or estuary. If you want see some pictures, I posted some at gallery. Or, if you want, I can send you an picasaweb invitation, I post my albuns there.
    I don't like much soccer, I love my shins, I prefer to fish, he he he.
    Have a look in the estuary reports and throw your latest and reports in there with some photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilian guy View Post
    This week came an Alvey reel I bought at alveyusa.com. I already change one rod for use with. Who uses Alveys there?
    i think 99 percent of aussie fisherman have an alvey in the selection

neil

welcome to the site
    Regards
    Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin_Mike View Post
    I thought we were talking about Redcliffe.................
    Redcliffe? How to insult two places in one sentence? Redcliffe used to be known as Ipswich by the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKY DORY View Post
    Have a look in the estuary reports and throw your latest and reports in there with some photos.

i think 99 percent of aussie fisherman have an alvey in the selection

neil

I think 99,99 % of brazilian fisherman never heard about side cast . I just see the first alvey when I'd navigating internet some months ago. I'd bought my first combo at cabela's, and in my first use the people there did look me like an martian, he he he. Now, I have two alveys, and I'd change one rod Daiwa telescopic 25-360 to use it.
    [ATTACH]sum[/ATTACH]

Attachment 25411

Attachment 25412

I still didn't toke something big with them, but I trying...

Quote Originally Posted by chief 1 View Post
    welcome to the site

Thanks, chief.
    Attachment 25414

Welcome aboard! It's good to see someone from Brazil on here... You're always good fun... I've never met a Brazilian I didn't like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin_Dan View Post
    Welcome aboard! It's good to see someone from Brazil on here... You're always good fun... I've never met a Brazilian I didn't like

Thanks, Dan. I will try to keep your score, he he he he he.

But I come in this forum 'cause the Aussie fishing conditions are very similar to our. We have more than 8000 km shoreline, so must have some fish there, he he he he . And 'cause I bought a alvey reel , and navigating here and there I found this site, who have a good article referring.

Next saturday I will try my luck at Itanhaem rocks again. How ever, I'll go right to my preferred spots. Do you rockfishing too?

Welcome mate.
    Cheers
    BreamBuster33

Quote Originally Posted by Breambuster33 View Post
    Welcome mate.
    Thanks, Breambuster
    Is better a bad fishing day than a good working day!

>-(-(-(-(º> º