Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 1.5 Days to go and counting

Re: 1.5 Days to go and counting

14 hours until i leave, dont think much sleep will happen tonight. And i think the quality of work tomorrow will be absolutely sheite. I pity the poor people who are paying me. Ha Ha. Did you say Barra?? Oh sorry i thought you said Barra

I'm with Steve about the shallows, but make sure above all you are confident with what you are doing....

Cheers and good luck guys!!! I will wait in anticipation for the reports

Matt

Re: 3 Days to go and counting

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    G'Day Bazz, Do yourself a favour and call into Foxies Barra Havoc main street at Gin Gin, John know's Monduran like the back of his hand and will advise u about what tackle ect ect, Good luck and enjoy your time at Mondy. PS let me know when u are going to Monduran A group of us are having a Meet&Greet on the 3/4/5 of May, What an opportunity for u to obtain information and make new friends, You will be welcome to attend, Cheers Whitto
    Would you have the phone no for the shop as i can not find it.
    Thanks Bazz

Quote Originally Posted by bazz View Post
    Would you have the phone no for the shop as i can not find it.
    Thanks Bazz
    No worries Bazz, Foxies Barra Havoc P/no 07-41573600 Fax 07-41573238 Mulgrave Street Gin Gin as u arrive in Gin Gin from the South his Tackle shop is about halfway along on your Left, U cannot miss it, Cheers Whitto

Please tell me this countdown wont get into the Hours/minutes and Seconds tonight!!!

If any of you go into foxies, tell him to give me a call. If I am just bludging around like normal, I will drop down to his shop and say Hi. !!

steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Please tell me this countdown wont get into the Hours/minutes and Seconds tonight!!!

If any of you go into foxies, tell him to give me a call. If I am just bludging around like normal, I will drop down to his shop and say Hi. !!

steve
    Steve ....... Now that you've got your Mojo back ..... I thought you'd be on the lake flaunting it

Cheers

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Steve ....... Now that you've got your Mojo back ..... I thought you'd be on the lake flaunting it

Cheers

Chris
    chris, na got to work.... !!! next week its on again!!! ...I dont have much mojo, better not use it all up at once!

not long now fellas, utes packed, boats hooked up, new songs on the ipod, beers are chillin on the ice. Got the essentials, better do something about some grub I spose!

figured you and jas were in the shallow stuff Steve, there were enuff hints there in that report, great to see you smack a couple mate, bout time.

does anyone else reckon Ben could possibly be the keenest barra fisho here, I like your work Ben, c ya up there tomorrow champ

alls we got to do now is catch a fish, that should be easy compared to all this waiting around

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    chris, na got to work.... !!! next week its on again!!! ...I dont have much mojo, better not use it all up at once!
    Fair enough ..... Keep it in check & I'll see if I can get up there in May ..... bring up some southern luck

Chris

keep your weather at home Chris, just starting to come good up here, best time of the year

cheers
    brian

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    does anyone else reckon Ben could possibly be the keenest barra fisho here, I like your work Ben, c ya up there tomorrow champ
    Yes Brian, Benny Boy lives and breathes barra. He wanted to name his beautiful daughter "Lates" but his better half wisely had the last say

He'll be on the water as I type this, but I have not heard a report as yet.

Cheers
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    keep your weather at home Chris, just starting to come good up here, best time of the year

cheers
    brian
    Yes .... I once too thought that about the good weather down here in April / May ( sunburnt .... fishing the Canberra GFC yellowfin tournament ( Bermagui) .... mothers day weekend ........ Yeh sure! , these days
    no joking ( this evening watching a DVD with the doona on )

But ...... I can always send this crap up there to you!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    No worries Bazz, Foxies Barra Havoc P/no 07-41573600 Fax 07-41573238 Mulgrave Street Gin Gin as u arrive in Gin Gin from the South his Tackle shop is about halfway along on your Left, U cannot miss it, Cheers Whitto
    thank you bazz