Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Okay, Tell me the TRUTH!

Okay, Tell me the TRUTH!

Okay guys, recieved a nasty pm today about my 20kg cobia in my avatar and
    how it would have been such a breeder. I just wanted to ask a simple question,
    Does anyone have a problem with me keeping that fish or posting as an avatar?,
    if so i will change it,
    thankyou,
    All responses will be appericiated good or bad,
    cheers,
    jamie
    Ahhhhh, To be young and Free

Re: Okay, Tell me the TRUTH!

No problems here. As far as I'm concerned, its legal, and it was your choice to keep it. You should be proud to display such a fine catch and ignore the people saying otherwise, you don't have to justify your actions to a random keyboard warrior. Just tell this person to piss off and let the beast lie.

mate, ignore the PM. You haven't broken any rules by catching and keeping it have you? If not, you are perfectly entitled to keep it. What about all those smaller cobia or other species you will catch in the future and return? Well, yes, they will hopefully grow big and become breeders themselves, but people keep those yeah?

Just another wacko, hardly worth a second thought.

cheers fnq

Keep the fish the avatar and the good memories and to hell with the knobhead with the attitude.
    I would myself possibly have had a thing to say if you took home ten of the buggers that size from a single session But one or two is fine and well within reason.
    Good catch and be proud of it man.

Jack.

mate I get the odd pm aswell and most off the time it is from people that think they run the site.
    I have no problem with the cob tell them to Pi$$ off it is as easy as that.

cheers BK

A well earned fish...............keep it and the Kudos that goes with it..............

Good on ya mate.....................
    "This space is saved for my next special catch"
    "Rainy" Haines Hunter 540C Yamaha 130 HPDI
    28lb King Salmon
    18lb Steelhead (Rainbow) Trout
    12lb Brown Trout
    6.5lb Brook Trout
    12lb Murry Cod
    6'+ Bronze Whaler Shark

I agree with everyone who has posted so far,maybe he hasen't caught one as big,just be proud of it mate,you have your own personal army now
    Regards
    Dylan

Nice Cobe ..... Stick with it!

Great feed too IMHO

Nagg

There just jealous ! I know I am

Hahahahahahaha mate its only jealousy! I sit here reading your posts and get distracted by the dirty great chocolate hostage in your avatar. Its the kind of fish dreams are made of. If they want to release their 20kg+ cobes that they're catching let them go for their life, otherwise tell them where to stick it mate!
    Loving it!
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mattooty View Post
    Hahahahahahaha mate its only jealousy! I sit here reading your posts and get distracted by the dirty great chocolate hostage in your avatar. Its the kind of fish dreams are made of. If they want to release their 20kg+ cobes that they're catching let them go for their life, otherwise tell them where to stick it mate!
    Loving it!
    Cheers
    No problem for me either. As mattooty said, and perhaps enclose instructions

Cheers

Dave

nice fish, good pic, tell the clown where to go

mate tell em to go f%$k emselves, nice fish mate

your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open

I looovvveee cobia on the barbie and as a seasoned catch and release fisherman, my weakness is cobia. Great fish, great avatar, who gives a flying what some one else reckons. Keep your avatar. Tell the offender to piss off...
    Ben