Thread: needed urgently!!

needed urgently!!

looking for titanium sics tips in brisbane, does anyone know a shop that sells them?
    also trying to locate some fly reel seats fairly quickly, for a large 10 weight, trying to get possibly an all black or black and silver one from either american tackle or alps if anyone knows a tackle store in brissy or an aus online shop that could get it up here in a couple of days!

thanks guys

Re: needed urgently!!

Ben

How are you going mate? What size Titanium SIC tip are you after? Ring and pipe size. I have heaps of these so I maybe able to help you out.

Stu

yeh im good thanks, what about yourself?, got that rod finished the other week but have been busy so havent had the time to post some pics up. tried that diamondite epoxy on it also it was awesome, best stuff ive used and came up nice and slick

looking for a 4.5 pipe size top to go on a TFO TiCrx 10 weight with a 7/8 size ring (i seemed to have misplaced mine and this rod is for myself for a tuna comp on friday!)

Ben

No luck mate, sorry. Give Gary Howard a call, he just may have some.

Stu

thats fine mate, got it sorted. simon from ozrods helped us out with some awesome service, his business sounds like it will be great. an aussie mudhole!