Quote Originally Posted by TinarooTriumph View Post
    F*#!
    Im
    Great
    Just
    Ask
    Me

Western Oriental Gentleman LMFAO.

Watch out for those little red dots Trev... they move around all over your forehead and then...

Gotta love this site sometimes

That's terrible!

Re: 50,000 barra for Monduran

aaaawww c'mon trev dont take it to heart.........you dont mind pulling the piss surely a little jest in return cant hurt, look we can still call you dr awoonga or king awoonga or master awoonga or........................figjam hehehe
    pick your favourite and run with it. ya gonna need a thicker skin than that if you wanna be dr awoonga!
    Gosh has everyone gone all serious, first two fold then trev next the world.
    whats it coming to!
    Now Theo was that you with the laser?????
    Cheers
    Jas

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    There's no shirt lifting going on here let me give u the tip, the only lifting will be Barra for a foto, Not unless Nath is on the turn and I don't know anything about it, but i doubt it, Whitto
    Hi whitto yeah mate i think nath is bigger then me to so we better stop there !!!! haha no thanks to nath our last trip out there we found a few fish on his hot tip, i have to take the piss out of you because im stuck here working not barra fishing hahaha
    Craig
    Last edited by crab man; 16-04-2008 at 08:02 PM. Reason: spell

Quote Originally Posted by crab man View Post
    Gee Nath sounds like you guys are planning a bit of a broke back barra trip here mate !!!!
    Lucky last time i seen you there with your misses and little girl , or i would be suss !!!
    A good mate of mine once said even a gay barra trip is better then none at all hahaha Cheers Craig
    Hey Craig, hows things mate are you not coming to the M&G, its would be good to see you up there again it sounds a ripper trip?

Oh and Whats with all the pillow bitting stuff, yuk I was refereing to drinking to much wild turkey and snoring the camp down, I like all things fishy.

Take it easy mate hope to see ya up there again one day.......

Nath
    Last edited by Tropicaltrout; 16-04-2008 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_matrix View Post
    aaaawww c'mon trev dont take it to heart.........you dont mind pulling the piss surely a little jest in return cant hurt, look we can still call you dr awoonga or king awoonga or master awoonga or........................figjam hehehe
    pick your favourite and run with it. ya gonna need a thicker skin than that if you wanna be dr awoonga!
    Gosh has everyone gone all serious, first two fold then trev next the world.
    whats it coming to!
    Now Theo was that you with the laser?????
    Cheers
    Jas
    Jason l thought it was good..... even tried to ring you yesterday... but got some other dude.......Thought that you should take me fishing ... ..l could ...if your good.. give you a few tips...lol....

Steve..er... sorry about Hijacking your post....

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Hey Craig, hows things mate are you not coming to the M&G, its would be good to see you up there again it sounds a ripper trip?

Oh and Whats with all the pillow bitting stuff, yuk I was refereing to drinking to much wild turkey and snoring the camp down, I like all things fishy.

Take it easy mate hope to see ya up there again one day.......

Nath

Wish i could mate but its the start of our spanner crab season now so i have to work my pro boat every good day we get untill late november , ill try to get up there during the cold winter for some real shallows fishing still have not done that yet ill let you know when i head up there incase you snag a few days off !!
    The mate of mine (commenly known as princess by "the sav" and bruce)has now moved up there 30 mins from the dam and has only done one extra trip to the dam it needs to harden up and get out there !!
    Cheers Craig

Quote Originally Posted by TinarooTriumph View Post
    F*#!
    Im
    Great
    Just
    Ask
    Me

Western Oriental Gentleman LMFAO.

Watch out for those little red dots Trev... they move around all over your forehead and then...

Gotta love this site sometimes
    Gawd Theo...is that what it means I was sure it stood for:

Full-On
    Impoundment
    Guru
    Just
    Awoonga
    Mad

Hope all's well mate.

Cheers
    Paul

Now there is a genius.....................

Big Ren, thats excellent. Ha ha

Trev, no probs, its funny actually....I dont think I have ever seen a thread that stays on track anyway!!

Wouldn't go that far Jas, but thanks

Cheers, Steve....in all the frivolity at Trev's expense I meant to say "Bloody Brilliant" to you on joining MASA and contributing to the cause. What a feeling that would be, helping 50,000 barra fingerlings start a new life. I really take my hat off to ya.

Good luck with the proactive education campaign as well mate....it's much more than a worthy endeavour, and if as a result, you convert just one meato to a C&R advocate, then your campaign will have been a success.

Cheers guys

Paul

[quote=Steve B;799871]The MASA (monduran anglers and stocking association) yesterday released another 50,000 barra fingerlings into Lake Monduran.

50,000 barra,good news steve,
    and great news for all the barra fisho's and the ones with barra FEVER like myself.

Big Ren
    All I can say is "You got to much spare time on your hands"

Cheers Foxie
    Always Think Like A Fish - No Matter How Weird It Gets

Quote Originally Posted by Magella View Post
    Big Ren
    All I can say is "You got to much spare time on your hands"

Cheers Foxie
    Wordsmith by trade Foxie.....or just Baron von Bullsh*t as some journos call me.

Cheers
    Paul

PS the brothers of darkness are up this weekend...they will be fishing aboard "Crow" this time lol.