Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 50,000 barra for Monduran

Re: 50,000 barra for Monduran

The term Wog ..".".means Western Oriental Gentlemen ""

Quote Originally Posted by the_matrix View Post
    wog barra........................one of figjams finest
    Save some garlic spray for me whitto, its great for making impoundment barra taste ok I hear
    PS My mate Jenko tells me it repells cancer.
    Cheers
    Jas
    Whats "Fig jam" mean Jason .....???

Gee's I can't wait to see your reply on this one Trev, Go easy on him Purcho he's not a bad bloke and a fair Barra fisherman, Cheers Whitto

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    The term Wog ..".".means Western Oriental Gentlemen ""
    You were too quick for me, One of your best Trev Whitto

You'll work it out

Quote Originally Posted by two fold View Post
    as a proud aussie and proud italian would you mind explaning what "wog barra" are please awonga???
    purcho
    Purcho,
    I wouldnt get too stressed out mate, we're a light hearted bunch on here who dont mind a bit of banter, Im sure he doesnt mean anything personal right Trevor??
    Cheers
    Jas

Quote Originally Posted by the_matrix View Post
    Purcho,
    I wouldnt get too stressed out mate, we're a light hearted bunch on here who dont mind a bit of banter, Im sure he doesnt mean anything personal right Trevor??
    Cheers
    Jas
    Yeh too right Jas .. nothing malicious at all ...... It was Trevs reference to northern bred barra I kacked myself when he first mentioned it! ...... & he said it with a straight face!

Cheers

Nagg

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Yeh too right Jas .. nothing malicious at all ...... It was Trevs reference to northern bred barra I kacked myself when he first mentioned it! ...... & he said it with a straight face!

Cheers

Nagg
    I think he said it with a glass of Vino, whilst eating pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    I think he said it with a glass of Vino, whilst eating pizza
    Actually ..... I think it was a can of Coke & a chicken sanga ( no mayo)

Hey Jas,

I'll ask the question too?

Just What Does Fig--Jam mean in fisho talk???????

Quote Originally Posted by Pumba View Post
    Steve,
    Yellowbelly have been stocked in years past and they do breed on the eastern side of the dividing range (in the rivers, not in impoundments). Its just the Murray Darling strain that you get on the other side of the range. DPI have recognised that there is a eastern strain as well as the northern (Fitzroy Dawson) and Western (MD) strain of golden. DPI would have stocked them years ago and before the SIP scheme came in.

Just the last few years the abundant availability and attraction to southern anglers have swayed the stocking preference to Barramundi and Bass. Who would travel 5 hours from Brisbane to catch a yella? We are too spoilt in SEQ for choice in our local impoundments to warrant such a trip for just a yellowbelly.

Matt
    Matt, thanks for that info, much appreciated.The old yella is pretty fun in the sticks at BP, cooby and somerset, had some great fun on spinnerbaits over the years. About the only fish that tastes OK out of a dam.!!

cheers steve

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Hey greg we are sharing a tent mate not too much rubbing turkey

Nah it will be a great week end looking forward to it but i will stick to few ales i don't want the

Cheers NATH

Gee Nath sounds like you guys are planning a bit of a broke back barra trip here mate !!!!
    Lucky last time i seen you there with your misses and little girl , or i would be suss !!!
    A good mate of mine once said even a gay barra trip is better then none at all hahaha Cheers Craig

Quote Originally Posted by crab man View Post
    Gee Nath sounds like you guys are planning a bit of a broke back barra trip here mate !!!!
    Lucky last time i seen you there with your misses and little girl , or i would be suss !!!
    A good mate of mine once said even a gay barra trip is better then none at all hahaha Cheers Craig
    There's no shirt lifting going on here let me give u the tip, the only lifting will be Barra for a foto, Not unless Nath is on the turn and I don't know anything about it, but i doubt it, Whitto

F*#!
    Im
    Great
    Just
    Ask
    Me

Western Oriental Gentleman LMFAO.

Watch out for those little red dots Trev... they move around all over your forehead and then...

Gotta love this site sometimes
    TT

So thats what it means....Ok from now on its Mr Figam....Bye bye Awoonga even Dr Awoonga....Can l change my user name ???? Love it.....