Thread: Great surprise and support - Thanks Ian

Great surprise and support - Thanks Ian

Hi all,

Just wanted to put a quick note on here about a nice surprise I got. I have recently sold my Yalta Craft 615 and bought a 445 Ally Craft Sioux. Since getting the new boat, I have been heading out to Victoria Point ramp to put in. It was great to see when I dropped in for bait that Ian has taken over the Victoria Point Tackle and Marine shop on Colburn Avenue out near the ramps.

It has been renovated and now open when you need it to be!!!.

Not only that but Ian has really helped me to track down an Alloy fabricator to make up some side pockets for my boat.

So basically wanted to say a big congrats to Ian on the shop and also a big thank you for all the help. I will sure be supporting you ongoing.

Cheers

Jason

Re: Great surprise and support - Thanks Ian

Ive popped to say gday, from where that shop was to what Ian has done to it in a short sapce of time, what a difference,, he mentioned something about 4am? congrats Ian and all the best,

and live worms!!
    Tangles KFC

well, after that what can i say...
    jason if cant make or do it i,ll find someone that can and it was my pleasure to help out a fellow ausfisher
    Mike, pop in anytime , you are more than welcome for a chat
    and Phill so are you , if you can fit it in between those 3 days you work...
    thanks again guys
    ian

Good to see another Afer in the business. Hopefully you will draw some support from the forum. That makes two tackle stores in the Viccy Point area that follow AF. I don't know of too many others in SEQ

Good Luck Ian
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"