Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Aquarium Fish....Past & Present

Re: Show Us Your Aquarium Fish....Past & Present

nice pic of the Toga Cam, That tank is looking real clean.
    "True Blue"

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    ok i got some more pics, and better pics of the fish i already have, but mayaswell show them.

The first pic is of male / female crabs.

The 5th pic is 1 of my 2 clown pleco's, very cool plecs.

The second last pic is of my bass and on the right is the peacful gilbert's grunter, they only grow to 10-12 cm and will fit perfectly in any aquarium, unless you have baby fish

Just to identify the third pic it is of a Oxyleotoris Gryonoides , a third species of sleepy cod. It has nice red eyes and red streaks through it's fins, but the pic is real crap so you cant really see the colour.

and you guys can gues sthe others

Cammo
    Okay I will do my best with the photos. In pic 2 you have a Bream with a purple spoted gudgeon. Could also be a snakehead gudgeon but I am guessing I am right the first time. Can't see enough detail in the picture.
    In pic 4 you have a plecostomus catfish and I am guessing specifically it is a gibbiceps but once again I can't be 100% sure because the dorsal fin is not extended. If it is a gibbiceps plecostomus it is worth a lot of money.
    Pic 6 you have a bull rout.
    Pic 8 is a Saratoga but specifically the Jardini saratoga.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

cam show some pics of your goldfish
    "True Blue"

good 2 see there r quite a few people with natives. I topped up my pond that had my honey blue eyes in it, and then the next day i spotted about 10 in there. I thought they had all died, coz i hadn,t seen any for about a year.

[quote=Poodroo;818612]Okay I will do my best with the photos. In pic 2 you have a Bream with a purple spoted gudgeon. Could also be a snakehead gudgeon but I am guessing I am right the first time. Can't see enough detail in the picture.
    In pic 4 you have a plecostomus catfish and I am guessing specifically it is a gibbiceps but once again I can't be 100% sure because the dorsal fin is not extended. If it is a gibbiceps plecostomus it is worth a lot of money.
    Pic 6 you have a bull rout.
    Pic 8 is a Saratoga but specifically the Jardini saratoga.

Poodroo[/quote

Yer pics r really shabby, my cameras good with anything but water and tank shots, really sucks.

ok half way there, the seocnd pic is the bream and a spangled gudgeon/small eyed gudegeon, grow to bout 35cm and look very cool as adults as they keep there colours and white strips, and also develope yellow trimings on the fins.

Pic 4 there are actually 2 plecostumus's in the pic, and they are the common variety not the sailfins, i wish i had sailfins they r cooler and have more vivid markings in the specimens i have seen. I might have to get one form work as i have grown this little one up in my display tank and he's nice and healthy and lookin great. i also have 2 bigger plecs in the 6ft somewhere bout 9".

And yep all the other guesses r right.

Cammo
    Last edited by Cammy; 11-05-2008 at 11:40 PM.
    Australian Native Fish Vids
    Specialize in Terapontida's, Perches, Cods, Gobies & Gudgeons

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    nice pic of the Toga Cam, That tank is looking real clean.
    What do you mean???? That tank is always clean

I dont have pics of my goldfish but i have vids of goldfish being eaten in my signature, lol if that helps.

Cammo

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    What do you mean???? That tank is always clean

I dont have pics of my goldfish but i have vids of goldfish being eaten in my signature, lol if that helps.

Cammo
    OMG ANIMAL CRUELTY serriously.
    "True Blue"

here's jack @50cm

Last edited by wayno60; 15-05-2008 at 08:13 PM.

looks like hes well fed.
    "True Blue"

yep he could gulp down a whole WA pilly in one go, and if he didnt hit it head first he would chomp it then flick it around so he could........
    After sitting for hours just watching him you really get a better understanding of these great fish.....

He used to be in the tank right beside the puter and we would play games .....

if i didnt pay attention to him he would swim off up to the other end of the tank, till i taped on the glass and he would come running, well swimming back down to my end and wait for me to put my hand on the tank and he would come right over as if to pat him......very sad day when we lost him

Hey mate nice jack i have 2 barramundi that ive had for about a year ill put pics up after

Quote Originally Posted by whiting-wizard View Post
    Hey mate nice jack i have 2 barramundi that ive had for about a year ill put pics up after
    be intresting to see how big they are for a year old ive got 2 that are about 1 month old as well as 4 bass and 1 bream i did have a bara that was 35cm but he got killed
    "True Blue"

be intresting to see how big they are for a year old ive got 2 that are about 1 month old as well as 4 bass and 1 bream i did have a bara that was 35cm but he got killed
    How did he get killed mate. What a shame

Do you have pics mate of your fish??

nice jack there mate, one of the best i have seen.

Cammo