Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: I.B.D

Re: I.B.D

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    I know how you feel nagg i feel the same way but hopefully i will get a quick fix anzac day w/end if all goes to plan...

Don't worry NAG the mighty whitey court most of the fish, so you no how i feel.
    p.s with help from Trev.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty whitey View Post
    Don't worry NAG the mighty whitey court most of the fish, so you no how i feel.
    p.s with help from Trev.
    Pull your head in ...... Since when is 16 each .... The most
    Just remember molestation of Juvenile barra is frowned upon! ....... Specially when you upset the school mistress ...... & target the preschoolers

& besides ..... your flurry came in one day ( 9) ..... At least I was consistent.

Next time the result will be based on total length ( meters & centimeters ..... not millimeters )

Cheers

Nagg

PS ..... I'd be thanking Trev too ! ...... Wasn't he casting for you .

PPS ....... So hows your I.B.D ????

Nagg, back from my trip to Monduran just over a week ago and cant stop thinking about the next trip already. I keep replaying all the sessions from my trip in my head. I even thing about my Awoonga trips last year on a regular basis.At least my local bass impoundment helps give a fix each week.

You have to move out of Penrith though. I was a Sydney western suburbs boy(Fairfield) also for my first 22 years and have now spent 25 on the Goldcoast. Love it here but would now think about moving to the Noosa area where there is surf and a 2.5 hour shorter trip to the northern dams - but my family have other opinions.

Theres plenty of work up here mate. While you are still single is the best time to make the break.

Quote Originally Posted by rc@hinze View Post
    Nagg, back from my trip to Monduran just over a week ago and cant stop thinking about the next trip already. I keep replaying all the sessions from my trip in my head. I even thing about my Awoonga trips last year on a regular basis.At least my local bass impoundment helps give a fix each week.

You have to move out of Penrith though. I was a Sydney western suburbs boy(Fairfield) also for my first 22 years and have now spent 25 on the Goldcoast. Love it here but would now think about moving to the Noosa area where there is surf and a 2.5 hour shorter trip to the northern dams - but my family have other opinions.

Theres plenty of work up here mate. While you are still single is the best time to make the break.
    Nice to see another Westie on here
    This I.B.D ...... is real ! ...... i've replayed a few captures through my own mind too! ..... But then again , catching barra is such a big thing for me as I only get a couple of shots a year!
    mate ..... I'm on the way , relocating to Brisbane later this year ...... Good for my career .... & my I.B.D
    So life is good for you ....... Enjoy those barra!

Cheers

Nagg

PS ..... women get me into trouble .... $$$ ....... barra I can enjoy & put them back where they came from
    Last edited by NAGG; 14-04-2008 at 10:13 PM.

Nagg, Ive discovered a temporary fix for IBD mate, when the jitters hit bad, just head down to the shed and have a little roll on the boat carpet where you usually lay the brag mat, AHHHHH, the sweet smell of barra

cheers
    brian

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    Nagg, Ive discovered a temporary fix for IBD mate, when the jitters hit bad, just head down to the shed and have a little roll on the boat carpet where you usually lay the brag mat, AHHHHH, the sweet smell of barra

cheers
    brian
    I just use the brag mat as my table cloth

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    big sigh>>>> Life is just not the same since I returned from fishing Awoonga & Monduran a couple of weeks ago .... I'm depressed & I feel that the spark has gone out of life ...
    As it turns out .... it looks like I've got a chronic case of I.B.D ( Impoundment Barra Disease) .... & it is apparently very difficult to cure!
    The only thing I can do ... Is take a couple of doses of Ausfish a day & concentrate on a regime of tackle purchases.

Does anyone else suffer from this affliction & how do you manage between fixes of trebles in the hand , dorsal spines in the body ....... & the aroma of barra on the hands ???

Yours truly .... Depressed (Nagg)
    PS ....... Me in happier times Attachment 24259

HI ALL ........ I'M STARTING TO SEE - THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

29 DAYS TO GO

Cheers

Less Depressed

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    HI ALL ........ I'M STARTING TO SEE - THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

29 DAYS TO GO

Cheers

Less Depressed
    think i can see it to chris ,you were right about the shopping ,didnt help things at all,hopefully next weekends trip to the sandy streights will ease the pain a little..might leave a few things out and pick them up at foxies on the way through on the 12th..what time is he open on a fridy morn.??.8.30 would be good..
    deano.