Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I.B.D

Re: I.B.D

Quote Originally Posted by BR65 View Post
    try to get up there once or twice a year mate, you know, boys week end away

would be there this week end if I didnt have to bank a few brownie points for Anzac day trip with the cheese and kisses
    brian
    Nothing like a good B.W.A =

I would have thought you would have got up there more often

Chris

mate, I reckon I know every pothole, bump, twist, bend and rest stop on that stinkin bruce highway, Ive got to the stage now where I mentally break the run up into sections, Reddy to Caloundra turn off to Gympie to Tiaro toservo this side of Maryborough turn off to to Childers to the big citrus farm this side of gin gin to the pie shop to the servo outside gin gin to the park to the ramp
    thank god for the Ipod, id go insane otherwise
    ya know youve got IBD when you spend 9 hours travelling for one days fishing on the off chance youll get a barra
    Last edited by BR65; 07-04-2008 at 08:24 PM. Reason: must be tired, got tiaro and maryborough mixed up, plus the spelling was atrociouzzzzzzzz

chrome flash, oh boil, nice snag, ooo yep hit, woohoo hes on, look at the leap, arrr not the snag, good cast, yep there he is, good temp, there's some good bait here,get the camera, weres the brag mat, chrome flash, oh boil, nice snag ooo yep hit, woohoo hes on, look at the leap, arrr not the snag, good cast, yep there he is, good temp, there's some good bait here,get the camera, weres the brag mat, chrome flash, sorry love did you say sex gotta go.....

Chrome flash, oh boil, nice snag ........................night darl

lookin forward to the sweetwater m&g by any chance Nath??????

lookin forward to the sweetwater m&g by any chance Nath??????
    Are non sweetwater people allowed to go???? I dont get on that site! not that I dont like it, just Ausfish is enough for me. Most people on here are on sweetwater too ....true? I might have to join so I can go and catch up with you blokes!!

Brian, 2-3 times a year........2-3 times a month sounds more like it

cheers steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Are non sweetwater people allowed to go???? I dont get on that site! not that I dont like it, just Ausfish is enough for me. Most people on here are on sweetwater too ....true? I might have to join so I can go and catch up with you blokes!!

cheers steve
    G'Day Steve, It is by no means exclusive too Sweetwater members, I for one would have no part of it if it was, You will be more than welcome to have a BS session and a beer around the fire, God forbid we may even chase a Barra or 2 and if everone brings a can of Mortien we might be able to make an impression on eradacating the dreaded black spiders, Cheers Whitto

try to get up there once or twice a year mate, you know, boys week end away
    Look out Brian, your pants are on fire!!

I can recall at least three or four Mondy trips this year already......with another one (maybe two) pending.

This disease must affect memory as well!!

Regs

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Peter4 View Post
    Look out Brian, your pants are on fire!!

I can recall at least three or four Mondy trips this year already......with another one (maybe two) pending.

This disease must affect memory as well!!

Regs

Pete
    yep, guilty as charged, just had a squiz thru my diary, total 9 trips this season, 4 before xmass and 5 more from january to present time.
    Somewhere around 80 hours of travel, thats bizare, and a total waste of fishing time, couldve been 80 hours spent chucking lures
    I reckon theres at least 2 more trips before I give it up for the winter, though those big highs sitting over the top of se qld might see a couple of sickies being taken
    cheers
    brian

cheers steve
    Yeah mate, I recognize quite a few suspect looking members over there on Fitzys site, the m&g looks more like what Whitto has said, nothing formal, just a fish and a few frosties between like minded fishos

Tim,

You forgot their CRAP state of origin team

Actually what I had in mind when I had the Digg

When and where is the sweetwater M&G? I think I'd definately try and get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim_08 View Post
    Actually what I had in mind when I had the Digg

When and where is the sweetwater M&G? I think I'd definately try and get there.

try here mate
    http://www.sweetwaterfishing.com.au/...pic,715.0.html

cheers
    brian

Yeah mate, I recognize quite a few suspect looking members over there on Fitzys site, the m&g looks more like what Whitto has said, nothing formal, just a fish and a few frosties between like minded fishos

WHERE DO I HAVE TO SIGN ?

Nagg

Thanks Whitto and Brian.

I was going anyway!! but I just thought I would check. I might join sweetwater anyway, but I honestly dont have enough time for 2 websites that talk pretty much the same stuff.!! I will see you all there. Foxies was dragging me along anyway.!!!

I am looking forward to a coldie or two with everyone.!!! Whitto the cargo barrier is tops, I owe you a couple of beers!! What are you up to now after the F#$% up they called the QAS audit?? it has hit home here, Our Area Director who everyone likes has been shuffled back to the west. We are not happy. Hope you are doing OK! hadnt seen you for a while on here!!

steve

yep mate will be there Myself and whitto will be up with bells on and everyone is more than welcom if you do log on to fitzy's site be sure to click on to the new monduran m&g and lock in if your coming so everyone can see how many stories are going to be told.

Can't wait to be there with all of you fellas I reckon it will be a blast to be with a group of guys who suffer I.B.D

Cheers Nath

cheers steve
    steve are you coming up for it now good too see at least i have plenty of helpers if my back gives way again i reckons it worth the pain to see one of those big girls leap out of the water again i cant wait at least im having a tease season out on bourumba to satisfy my interest and the maybe a sneak attack for a jack again and i have a few new piece of equipment to try also so hurry up may long weekend m & g should be a blast
    Last edited by nipsta; 10-04-2008 at 07:47 PM.