Thread: Nsw Rbw??

Nsw Rbw??

Ive just had a bit of a read through the RBW thread.... and it looks like you all have a great weekend and learn a bit as well....

Just wondering if there would be any interest for one in NSW?? Im sure there are a few builders from NSW on here...

No idea where or when...... Just trying to see how many would be keen??

Re: Nsw Rbw??

Hi Jethro,

In what area of NSW are you situated?

the hardest part is finding a good rod builder who would be prepared to run a class over a weekend.

I would be happy to pass on any information and ideas from my end. Just let me know what I can do to help.

cheers roz.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Thanks Roz

Im on the Central Coast...... but would be more than happy to travel to learn a thing or 2...

Hopefully one of the more experianced builders will put their hand up....

I thought this might have stirred a little bit of interest....

I just liked the idea of seeing how others do things...... Personally I can learn a lot more face to face that I can reading it in a book

ah how bout you all come WAY down here and ill give you a quick lesson and you can all help me with my backlog of orders !!!! lol

id he happy to help anyway i could BUT im just a little out of the way...sorry...

wheres tura beach?

Thanks Perrie.... Maybe I need to come for a trip down your way... Its been a while since I have fished Wallaga lake....

Sid - South Coast... down towards Bega / Merimbula

Even if its just a novice get together for a day.... Im sure we would be able to teach each other a thing or 2
    Last edited by Jethro; 11-04-2008 at 08:47 AM.

Hi Jethro,

I'm thinking that Ausfish members arn't very thick on the ground that far south.

Might pay to get in touch with some of the big fishing clubs down that way (Narooma might be a good place to start) and put the word out...I'm betting you will attract some interest.

best of luck & pm me if there is anything I can help you with.

r.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Thanks Roz.... Im guessing you could be right...

Might try a couple of the other sites