Thread: Volunteers Required

Volunteers Required

Seeing as I'm between rigs atm, (8 weeks wait), I'm attempting some new post-processing techniques to fill my time, the idea being that photos are not instantly recognisable as such. The process doesn't work on all pics but if you're interested, I'm prepared to give yours a go.

If you have any well exposed photos of fish captures, rigs, or indeed, any decent resolution pics with high contrast (fluffy clouds work nice,) feel free to pm me and I'll tell you how to get them to me so I can work on 'em. A copy of your finished pic will be forwarded back to you after I've worked on it. Thanks

A few samples of how they finish.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Re: Volunteers Required

I might take you up on the offer provided you pass on some tips!!!. Unfortunately I am just about to head off the straddie for 5 days. However when I get back I will PM you. I got a couple of high contrast pictures from fraser that are over exposed in some areas only (rain forest) and I have been looking for advice on how to deal with this issue!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    I might take you up on the offer provided you pass on some tips!!!. Unfortunately I am just about to head off the straddie for 5 days. However when I get back I will PM you. I got a couple of high contrast pictures from fraser that are over exposed in some areas only (rain forest) and I have been looking for advice on how to deal with this issue!
    OK mate, this process works on bringing out detail in the over/under exposed places. Of course, if there's no detail recorded at all, it won't work...........if you can't see detail, it doesn't mean that it isn't there to be recovered so really, all high contrast pics are worth a shot..........just that the results aren't guaranteed.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Kev,
    Where was the picture of the Mack taken, Im sure I drove past that somewhere the other day, I think I was on the northside when I saw it.....Boondall, maybe??

Cheers

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by thedeckie View Post
    Kev,
    Where was the picture of the Mack taken, Im sure I drove past that somewhere the other day, I think I was on the northside when I saw it.....Boondall, maybe??

Cheers

Paul
    The old garage on Depot Rd Bracken Ridge/Deagon.............there's some interesting old wrecks round the back...........here's another if you're into caravaning :-)

That was it exactly, I had actually taken a wrong turn onto Depot Rd, bloody southsider, Im lost once I go over the bridge.

Cheers
    Paul

Kingtin

Are you playing around with Photoshop - using curves to get your results

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by groverwa View Post
    Kingtin

Are you playing around with Photoshop - using curves to get your results

Mike
    No mate, it's HDR but from 1 exposure not 3............can't be arsed bracketing :-)

kev

Some great camera work there Kev.Its amazing how an old boring shot can look so good in the end. Well done