Thread: Harros where abouts???

Harros where abouts???

hey fellas, im wondering if Rod Harrison is still doing any fly casting schools up around Ningi near Bribie Island, its been 15 years since i had any instruction and i know ive picked up quite a few bad/lazy habbits and i feel its time to brush up on the basics again, so any leads would be handy, looked up harro.com.au and its now a school clothing website...

Re: Harros where abouts???

The old bloke is up at Awoonga these days.

http://www.awoonga.net/content/category/3/7/25/
    Regards

mod5

Cheers mate, have contacted him...

Nice little Atlantic you have there.
    Where did you get him?
    Cheers
    Reidy
    Tassie
    the Atlantic cap. of Aust.

got him when i lived in ireland for 6 years, went 14lb from memory, was a bar of silver with sea lice still on him, he had just moved in to a tidal pool on the previous tide, i could have thrown a banana at him and he still would have hit it, the damage was done by a size 14 allys cascade on a 14" 8 weight spey rod, did have a photo of my 21lb red autum fish that was a magnificent looking animal but the girly decided to leave the camera at a airport, with alot of fish now resigned to my memory.

Harros at Awoonga guiding ....... Why not go up & hire him for the day! ... get some tuition in & some superb barra fishing in to boot!

Also he is a member here "Rod Harrison" ..... send him a PM

Nagg