Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show us your fingermark..............

Re: Show us your fingermark..............

one of the monsters we got this year on holidays 92cm odd and no the brag mat dont lie.

82cm & 8.4kg
    reels screamin aboard Hyper- Active

i have been busting for a couple of days now to show 1 hell of a finger that a good mate of mine got off westpoint a few months ago.
    he sent me this pic in a e-mail without a length or weight so when he tells me i will post it here in this post.

ron.

15kg & 120cm.
    Last edited by ronnien; 07-05-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: weight & length

Quote Originally Posted by ronnien View Post
    i have been busting for a couple of days now to show 1 hell of a finger that a good mate of mine got off westpoint a few months ago.
    he sent me this pic in a e-mail without a length or weight so when he tells me i will post it here in this post.

ron.
    Ron faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk that's big. Gotta be 100cm plus.
    Marty.

Mate thats a massive fish hey biggest i have seen, but i wouldnt say it was 120cm it looks a good 105cm which is very impressive for a fingermark .cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jackextracter View Post
    Mate thats a massive fish hey biggest i have seen, but i wouldnt say it was 120cm it looks a good 105cm which is very impressive for a fingermark .cheers
    it is 120cm, & i will try to get another pic of a bigger 1 soon.

ron.

the reason i say it dosent look 120, is cause i have pics of 105cm jew that look longer then it thats all and looks like hes holding it out a bit but dont get me wrong it a massive fish and bigger then i have caught, would love to see one that size on a brag mat 105 or 120 its still a horse of a chopper or should i say jaws, try to get ya mate to take a brag mat with him incase he gets another bruiser, out of interest wouldnt one that size taste like a rubber thong we have had a 84cm one that has died and we have kepted it and it tasted like hard rubber shit......

yep, first & last big big finger he will keep. a bit rubbery on the tooth!
    but i have no prob with anyone keeping their first big trophy fish, we all do it!!even the fisheries pulled it out to measure it, they didn"t belive how big it was.

ron.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnien View Post
    yep, first & last big big finger he will keep. a bit rubbery on the tooth!
    but i have no prob with anyone keeping their first big trophy fish, we all do it!!even the fisheries pulled it out to measure it, they didn"t belive how big it was.

ron.
    didnt want to sound rude mate in what i wrote but yeah was just saying what was on my mind that fish is massive either way, that pic gives me a chills thinking about trying to stop it near structure would def be one of the hardest pulling fish in its catorgory and maybe even a record, cant wait till i move up to townsville within the next year...

mod"s
    what happened to the rest of the posts??????????

ron.

Hey ron do u bait,troll or jig for your fingers...

Quote Originally Posted by jackextracter View Post
    Hey ron do u bait,troll or jig for your fingers...
    live bait with big live squid!! at night.
    & if i dont get any squid, the next best thing is live mullet, live gar or live greenback.

but now thats it"s getting colder i will start to troll for them in the middle of the day.
    motor just knocked into gear with a lure that will get down to a mtr or less off the bottom.

ron.

Great fish there Jack.
    Well Done.
    Cheers
    FISHING IS NOT A HOBBY...................IT'S AN OBSESSION!!

105cm 10kg+ finger, taken on live squid.

ron.

nice one ron im heading up to towns in a couple of weeks im going to break the magic metre this year i can feel it mate,cheers