Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: surface cod

Re: surface cod

good stuff mate, i went this morning and should have stayed in bed, missed first 2 on surface and then went ARSE over jumping on rocks,, now on crutches with badly sprained ankle for 2 and a half weeks...so wont be doing much till i fly to fiji now....thats the breaks when fishing but hey. cheers bdowdy...brett

No good getting hurt Brett, they sound like they might be coming on the chew.
    How things your way wamjam?
    cheers rossco

hi rossco bloody painful mate but ill survive,,just keen for fiji now mate. cheers bdowdy..brett

Thats know good mate !! ,
    Im passing through on wednesday and was going to hit you up for a fish.
    Looks like next time hey.
    Gday rossco not much to sprook about.
    wamjam

hi wamjam call in if you want mate ill be going nowhere, ring me. cheers bdowdy..brett

Don't turn into a serial poster now that you you can't go fishing Brett.
    What have you been hunting wamjam?
    cheers rossco

dont worry rossco ive started making some chatterbaits and getting stuff organized to go away,,, respooling, lure choices, spare tackle,ill keep busy.... just be frothing at the mouth when i hit fijian waters so i can fish again...cheers bdowdy...brett

No much hunting going on rossco just a fair bit of missing from the ute window.Took a mate and his young fella for a shot thisarvo and got a few rabbits.
    Think bdowds might rattle a few post up over the next week or so.
    wamjam

love the pics mate, you are the cod master!

wouldnt say master, have caught a few,always something to learn,,,thanks anyhow..thats a nice jew in your avatar magicmarlin. cheers bdowdy..brett

Hey codmaster hows the dodgy foot?.
    Cant be long until you head for Fiji.
    I'm off to Pindari this weekend for a fishing comp,havn't fished for a few weeks and got a new spiral wrap rod i built to trile so look out !.
    wamjam

hi mate ( WAMJAM) THE FOOT IS STILL DODGEY,,, i head out sunday mate looking forward to it,,,,sounds like your up for agood weekend,,, did you say you built the rod????? have to check that out when we go redfin fishing when i get home hey?. i see you have also got a new avatar mate GOOD STUFF.... IM FISHING THE COD SURVEY WHEN I GET HOME THEN ILL RING YOU AFTER THAT .... good luck this weekend ..cheers bdowdy..brett