Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRAINWAVE re crab pots

Re: BRAINWAVE re crab pots

Mate its seriously nearly impossible to stop share farmers. most of the organised ones go at night so youre none the wiser. a lot these days remove the crabs thru the funnels so you are none the wiser. The only way to be really successful up this way(hervey bay)is to get yourself 8 ten dollar rect pots and just go crabbing,no fishing and run them every half an hour or so till you get a feed then pull them out.if you use good round pots they wiil at some stage get stolen. What i dont get is its not difficult to get a few pots and get half a dozen in a morning.

Thumbs down Re: BRAINWAVE re crab pots

oh i'm a gold [w#nker] sorry ,member so i'm more trustworty than a new member. hahahaahhahahahhahahahahhah you blokes need to extract ya head from ya a#se and get in the reel world. out on the water were all equal ya choads

Hate to rain on your parade guys, but bronze, silver, gold, diamond, whatever - doesn't mean diddly shit. It's no badge, it's no accolade and it doesn't infer or suggest anything about the integrity or respectability of the individual member. Kind of like priests - supposed to be respectable people in their position but, yes well. Better off being smart about your crabbing - i.e. when, where and how you do it. I drop pots regularly in a number of spots, and have been doing so for years - never lost a pot or had a pot raided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cod muncher View Post
    oh i'm a gold [w#nker] sorry ,member so i'm more trustworty than a new member. hahahaahhahahahhahahahahhah you blokes need to extract ya head from ya a#se and get in the reel world. out on the water were all equal ya choads
    I think that you might have got the wrong end of the stick there, Cod Muncher - "trustworthy" was meant to be ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by gummybusta View Post
    yeh i can't see what the number of posts you have had has to do with anything

the ranking on here seems to only relate to how many posts you do so if you post dribble all the time about nothing you will quickly get up to silver or gold

hell i have even seen it on another site where someone got past 1000 in about 8 mouths but all they mainly would post was things like
    nice pic
    good fish ect.
    Nobody else believes it either. That was the point of the ironic statements concerning silver, gold etc., and linking it to trustworthiness.

In simple terms, it was an humorous way of pointing out an obvious truth.

Quote Originally Posted by smallunit View Post
    might put half a dozen sleepers in tomorrow anyone wanna sit on em for me, wann spend some quiet time with the mrs down at the bedrooms. maybe get a shift rotation goin, 3-4 keen helpers would be fine
    Ummmm where do you want the 3 or 4 helpers

I like dipping prawns into the ocean and eating them