Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just found some old photos from fishing in Norway

Re: Just found some old photos from fishing in Norway

nice work!

Jensen Pirks and Jensen Pirkens are fantastic lures and brilliant casting with them.
    Many, many years ago they were sold in Australia but I get mine from New Zealand now - Brilliant lures.
    You might remember Stingsilda or Tobis lures[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Dad/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Dad/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Dad/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Great post Rocket, fantastic scenery and fish.
    Thanks for posting, looks awesome but cold!
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by nigelr View Post
    Great post Rocket, fantastic scenery and fish.
    Thanks for posting, looks awesome but cold!
    Cheers!
    Always cold in Europe hence the outfit.

Last edited by Rocket01; 29-03-2008 at 05:46 PM.

Last pic looks like Dungeness?

Will be in Scotland for 2 weeks in June trying the sea lochs for a few..........We slayed 'em in the 80's, but they were decimated by the mid 90's

We used to use the old chrome car handles as pirks

kev

Here's one of mine from breezy Blackpool

And one from sunny brizvegas

Last edited by kingtin; 31-03-2008 at 05:19 PM.

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin View Post
    Last pic looks like Dungeness?
    It was at Orfordness Island close to Alderborough.

Kingtin
    I did look at your photobucket and was impressed with the old stories, so I had to post it on the uk site a few months back

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forum...d.php?t=101457

Yeah, rocket, I joined just to see if there was any of me old mates in the NW section.

I see some of them had a go at the size of the catch, but that was yrs ago and we all thought the good times would never end. I wanted to respond to the guy who called it greed but it seems when the thread is a certain age that you can't respond? It had nothing to do with greed.............nearly everyone in my street fished, and most of them were out of work and had pawned their gear......I was one of the few in work and those that were just saw to it that some blokes got a feed of fish.

kev

See my breeder fish photography here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.sm...opical-Fish-2/
    Quality digital copies free to Ausfishers............use as wallpaper or can be printed......size up to 20 x16. PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by kingtin View Post
    Yeah, rocket, I joined just to see if there was any of me old mates in the NW section.

I see some of them had a go at the size of the catch, but that was yrs ago and we all thought the good times would never end. I wanted to respond to the guy who called it greed but it seems when the thread is a certain age that you can't respond? It had nothing to do with greed.............nearly everyone in my street fished, and most of them were out of work and had pawned their gear......I was one of the few in work and those that were just saw to it that some blokes got a feed of fish.

kev
    There are big debates about introducing a sea fishing license, Trawlers, and how we are going to preserve fish stocks, so its a bit touchy when it comes to catches in the uk atm.
    So your feeling a little homesick then
    Last edited by Rocket01; 04-04-2008 at 07:30 PM.