110. You may not vote on this poll
  • T-Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt with pocket

38 34.55%
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

Question Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

I was reading an entry from someone who went to the Vicky Point boaties market and that they met many Ausfishers there - but predicted that there was many more but who was to know.....this person mentioned the idea of having an Ausfish t-shirt...as a way of identifying fellow Ausfishers and introduce ourselves.....I thought this was a good idea and I would definitely buy one - just to where around...as compared to the fishing shirt I know you can purchase through this web-site....has this idea been brought up before...and would others be keen to buy one if it was available...I don't want to get into the specifics of the actual t-shirt.....but would like to see Ausfishers provide feedback - yes or no....

Perhaps the owner of Ausfish has some feedback about the logistics of it as well... - whether it's been brought up before or not....

Cheers

Re: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

Regards

mod5

Hi Reddy, Yep I'm with you, reckon an Ausfish T Shirt would be a great idea, the Mod 5 reply was a bit poor as there is only the fishing shirts , as you have already mentioned. If Ausfish brought out T shirts I for one would wear it proudly, and I'm sure others would as well.

Broomey

mod5 - I was more thinking of a t-shirt type rather that the shirt with buttons and collar....

T-Shirts or polo shirts.... yes, rumblings of interest here.

I did see a guy at the boaties market with....

WANTED
    OLD
    SIDECAST
    FISHING
    REELS

on his shirt.... I thought that was a good idea

Ross meant to wear his Ausfish cap to the boaties market

--
    Bev

White Ants in the Play-Pen
    Seafarer Ventura 17 rebuild
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=66409

Was just letting everyone know what is currently available. Steve will no doubt jump in here at some stage but from memory we went through this process a few years back and thats how we ended up with the button shirt.

Also there was a lot of interest here on the website but the eventual orders didn't match the keyboard cowboys who reckoned they would buy one.
    Regards

mod5

Now let's see. I have Ausfish stickers on my car, boat, I now have an Ausfish beanie. I am starting to reconsider if I should be starting to get some pay for all this advertizing I am doing. (I am only kidding Steve)
    I may as well get the shirt and whatever else becomes available in time to complete the full outfit.

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

I tend to wear my Agnes M&G shirt a fair bit... and had I have made it to the boaties market, i'd have worn it there.

I would definately buy one or 2 shirts, let me source it?
    Barker Transport Logistic Services
    Transport Solutions for Every Job

For a fantastic adventure: www.mvwaiben.com

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/Waiben/

As I said in the boaties market post I would proudly dress my family in them

Awesome - credit is yours for the idea....hopefully the idea might get some interest behind it......thanks already for the interest from others....

Another interesting idea for a tshirt would be to have the logo then have your handle on the top of the shirt. Even if they were just printed with a blank line up the top of the back that you could use a laundry marker on it and write yor handle there. It would make certain members easily distinguishable.

I have contacted Steve regarding this.

Will let you know the results of this.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Also there was a lot of interest here on the website but the eventual orders didn't match the keyboard cowboys who reckoned they would buy one
    Often a problem with these ideas. One that is easily overcome by taking pre-orders. Bit of stuffing around if you have to refund, but you can hold credit card details and only proceed with printing if orders hit 'X' number.

Also, I know people who do short run stuff so if Steve or anyone wants to PM me I am happy to put you in touch with them.

No doubt Brejen,Gawby and myself Maztez would definately be interested
    cheers Terry