110. You may not vote on this poll
  • T-Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt with pocket

38 34.55%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

Re: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

Another non fishing forum I frequent has a subscription servive, for about $50 a year you get a shirt, custom avatar, photo hosting and A REASONABLY FAST SERVER! and it has a shit load less ads!

Count me in for 2 t-shirts and would be happy to pre pay and order at least you will be able to see if it is worth while.

I'd wear a polo shirt more than a tee shirt.

My 2c worth.

I for one would put anorder in for 2 shirts and pre pay if needed.

Cheers Dazza

Put me in for 2 as well, , more than happy to prepay

Broomey

I have a crew of 4 in my boat, wife and 2 boys and I'd have em all fitted out with a Polo if they were to be considered.
    Fillet and Release Squad

Has been discussed before and was a bit of interest but not enough to order in and hold stock. Most people go with the cap or the fishing shirt to identify themselves and stickers to identify their boat and/or car.

The problem with shirts is you need to stock a large range of sizes and hope you sell enough just to cover costs. Then there is the usual problem of what colour, style, etc... But if there is enough interest I will look at it again.

Shirts - http://www.ausfish.com.au/shirts/

Caps - http://www.ausfish.com.au/caps/

Stickers - http://www.ausfish.com.au/stickers/

Thanks Steve - that would be great........if the T-shirt idea goes ahead - my suggestion would be to keep it simple.....one colour, one design - see what happens with orders and take-it from there...

Fellow Ausfishers....please keep expressing interest if you would buy one...

Yes, add me to the list
    Station-rat

Yeah, keep it simple, say white shirt and red logo ?
    That way all the fish guts and marine oil stains will give each persons shirt real character.

I have a mate in the industry too, they often get cartons of shirts in, un printed, for the princely landed price of about 30 cents each.. made in Twn, just bulk ordered.. They wholesale & he says they often have over stocks
    If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, politicians must be from uranus ?

yep, I'd go for one.

Id stick my hand up for a couple, pre pay would not be a problem

Cheers and beers
    Scott
    "Mystique" Haines Signature 580BR with 175 of Mr Suzuki's finest ponies

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtysanchez View Post
    Yeah, keep it simple, say white shirt and red logo ?
    That way all the fish guts and marine oil stains will give each persons shirt real character.

I have a mate in the industry too, they often get cartons of shirts in, un printed, for the princely landed price of about 30 cents each.. made in Twn, just bulk ordered.. They wholesale & he says they often have over stocks
    I would definately not go for the 30 cents bulk buy from taiwan. Spend some more get pre-shrunk so you can actually wash them and still maintain the shape.
    Also these 30 cent tees are usually transparant without being wet. Buy them thicker so that any print you put on is actually worth the effort

As for the colours no comment I guess someone with some photoshop knowledge can come up with some samples

Jack

Yep Id have a couple,

want to get the sticker logo on it though the fish in the life ring's a bit sucky..

Regards
    Honda

Honda900 - agree the sticker logo is my preference.....we'll just have to see if there is enough interest for it to become a reality.......