110. You may not vote on this poll
  • T-Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt with pocket

38 34.55%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

Re: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    Thanks for that Matt!

I think a Large is a safer option!

PinHead - Ohhh - When i saw that you had posted - I was worried about what what you had said! But it was actually a clean comment!

Cheers
    Janine
    my posts are just like me..always clean and pure.

Smile Re: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

Hi Everyone,
    I have'nt being online much lately, doing a spot of study, however I do keep an eye on what's been happening about the T-shirts, the other half and I have bought 2 each and were only speaking about the topic tonight, 'when do you think we'll get them?, ordered them last Sunday so they are more than likely on their way. Skipped through the chat and I strongly agree with the freedom that the shirts and caps and stickers offer. I know that when ever we are out and about, either driving or fishing, always checking out the stickers or clothing for an opportunity to say G'day fellow fisher, once again thanks everyone for all the great info.
    Rosie.

Rosie, your order is being posted today. Had a slight delay with the ladies polo supply.

Wore mine to the Tinnie & Tackle Show. Nice and cool, well fitting and easily recognisable by other members.

Thanks Steve.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Ordered mine about a week ago now. Can't wait to see it when it arrives. Saw bluefin59's wife Priscilla wearing hers out on the water when she caught her PB 70cm Snapper and I am impressed with the look of the shirt and also left wondering if they could possibly be like a good luck charm? Might wear mine on my next trip out if it arrives in time.

Cheers,

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodroo View Post
    Ordered mine about a week ago now.

Poodroo
    The order I have here for you was placed on Friday the 25th at 8:18pm. It was despatched on Monday the 28th. You should have it today, 29th. Is this the order you are referring to or was there one placed earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    The order I have here for you was placed on Friday the 25th at 8:18pm. It was despatched on Monday the 28th. You should have it today, 29th. Is this the order you are referring to or was there one placed earlier?
    Steve it's just me losing track of time. I have crammed so much in over the past few days I was sure it was longer ago than last Friday butI was wrong. I just got home from work and you were correct in saying it would probably arrive. Just wanted to say thanks for such second to none service. The shirt is top quality and I am very happy but most of all very impressed at how fast you could get my name on it and have it in the mail so rapidly. Once again thanks. To anyone else reading this thread I HIGHLY recommend the shirt. Go get yourself one. Thanks again,

Poodroo

He who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

Hello Everyone,
    Firstly, thankyou very much Steve for the excellent T's & polo's, Sheridan & I are very pleased, nice job! . Next a big thanks to the nice person who dropped the package off, not often we are both here in the beginning of the week, and hand delivered . We donned our shirts & advertised Ausfish all over the Hyperdome. A young lady passed comment on the shirts, great style, a different design. To belong to and be part of a group with the same intention is a good feeling.
    Rosie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausfish View Post
    Rosie, your order is being posted today. Had a slight delay with the ladies polo supply.

Steve I did'nt read earlier threads , quite OK, I could not put myself in your boots, I'm sure very overwhelming at times. Rosie.

Thanks Steve our shirts arrived today look great fit great really happy good quality . Rosie M and i wore them out to lunch today look too good to wear fishing .

Yeh I received mine the other day and have been ordered NOT to wear it fishing as it looks to good
    Pete

Have just ordered Mrs Awesome's (Shez) shirt tonight.

My crew are wearing their shirts this weekend, my daughter "waitress" loves hers and loves the way the fabric feels and breathes.
    Those of you that haven't got one, believe me they are top quality!!

Ed
    Barker Transport Logistic Services
    Transport Solutions for Every Job

For a fantastic adventure: www.mvwaiben.com

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/Waiben/

Just got back from Perth and my shirt was home waiting for me.
    Great shirt Steve, and looking forward to christening it at Fraser during the comp.

As a matter of intrest Steve, how many have been sold????
    From the accounts on this thread, looks like there must be a few about.

Graham.

The shirts are terriffic i wear mine everytime i go fishing