110. You may not vote on this poll
  • T-Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt with pocket

38 34.55%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

Re: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

I used Awesome on mine. don't know what to put on the kids shirts yet, thats why I haven't ordered them.....maybe Awesome 1 & Awesome 2.
    What have others done with there kids/partners name?

Majority, 90%, ordered with their Membername. Those that ordered the name option of course. About 60% ordered with the name option, so far.

Shirt arrived, Very nice indeed complete with name so I can remember who Iam, Thanks Steve 10 out 10, Cheers Whitto

Shirt and Stickers

Gotta say thanks to the Ausfish crew for prompt delivery of shirt and stickers.

Just received em at the door (9:30am) Tues and ordered them on Sat just gone.

In time for the Stanage trip on Thurs.

Thanks again.

Zedjack33

Awesome - You could always put on the kids "Awesome's Deckie" and "First Mate" for the other half!

If I was not also a member I would not have a problem with being "a deckie"

Cheers
    Janine

A big thank you to Steve for sorting out a little hickup ...I am now set up with Ausfish shirts and stickers for the Patrol ,the tinny (the Mistress has had em for a couple years now ) now lets hope them pesky fish take note and do the right thing and jump onto them hooks ..
    cheers Terry

Thanks heaps steve got both mine and the wifes shirts now we are ready for the t.t,&4wd expo thanks again .....matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

how come all these people have got shirts & yet no-one has posted an actual pic of one for all to see??

OK OK i'll be first never mind my ugly mug , here is me and the wife in our new shirts ... matt& priscilla
    Last edited by bluefin59; 23-04-2008 at 05:24 PM.

Very Flash!

Just a quick "Girl to Girl" question for Priscilla - How 'fitted" are they IYKWIM? Did you buy your normal t-shirt size?

Cheers
    Janine

Wore mine to the Meeting last night re the Green Zones. Got some good comments back, and they look good.

I would recommend washing them before you wear them, as the collar is a little stiff and will rub your neck raw.

Harry
    I love the sound of reels screaming in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    Very Flash!

Just a quick "Girl to Girl" question for Priscilla - How 'fitted" are they IYKWIM? Did you buy your normal t-shirt size?

Cheers
    Janine
    I would like to know what the fit is like also..I need something t ohide my gut.

Pinhead i got the medium i feel i should have got large not that its too small it just could have been bigger . Janine prill ordered a size m normal size for her she said its fine but again i think large would have been better just my opinion .Dont get me wrong they are great and do fit it all depends on how you wear them i like mine a little baggy it seems to keep me cooler,....matt

Thanks for that Matt!

I think a Large is a safer option!

PinHead - Ohhh - When i saw that you had posted - I was worried about what what you had said! But it was actually a clean comment!

Cheers
    Janine

Didn't I read somewhere that the girls shirts should be worn as tight as possible without restricting breathing