Thread: A G'day from Bayside, Brissie!

A G'day from Bayside, Brissie!

Hey everyone,

How are we all? I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Mitch and I live in the Redlands, I have for the last few years. I used to go fishing a fair bit as a wee nipper with the parents around Straddie but lately they've been too busy with building 2 places on Macleay Island so I havn't really tried many new spots or even been out to the old spots due to no boat anymore. So far I'm still yet to try and fish around the island but I'm sure there has to be some good spots there somewhere! I posted a thread about what are some good fishing spots in the Redlands but I got absolutely no replies and I reckon it was due to being the new kid on the block who wants something but isn't giving back (like helping other new people like me...)

Anyway's enough rambling for one night haha.

Take it easy everyone,

Mitch.

Re: A G'day from Bayside, Brissie!

dont take it personally mate, not many ppl (here or in the real world) will give out their secret spots, many even go to the trouble of blacking out the background in the pics. The only decent fish I have caught have been at mud Is, and you could hardly call that a secret spot

Haha yeah point taken. Best luck I've had in the bay was around Peel Island, gotta love a double hookup on 2-3kg parrot's

Hi there Baysider!
    I live in the Redlands and currently looking for a second hand tinnie. Maybe we can join up and share the resources in the near future.

Most definately mate. I know bugger all fisherman where I am! What part of the Redlands are you located anyway? If you don't mind me asking.

All the best,

Mitch.

Hello Mitch

I live in Alexandra Hills and still in the research stage of buying a boat. Will be in touch later on. Going to check out Marine Auctions on the 15th.

Cheers for now
    Another new kid on the block
    Rob

How's it going,welcome to the site and i hope you get some great tips
    Regards
    Dylan