Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Seafarer Appreciation thread

Re: Seafarer Appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chimo View Post
    If your on the Gold Coast the original Seafarer upholsterer is still working and just did some work for another AF er Tenzing (top of this page) who was happy with the job. Scott from CVS innovations .
    thanksChimo im in newcastle but if he's doing original work i'll try to chase him up.

Hi,

Just looking for an indication of sale value or even any interest from anyone in my 2002 Seafarer victory. It is in very good condition and about as original as you get, it has a 200hp Honda 4 stroke (regularly serviced) with just under 500 hours on the clock and is on the original Tinka/seafarer trailer fitted from the factory, original upholstery, decals (black and white), seats/layout, button in carpet etc all original.. Came fully optioned right down to the factory seafarer boat cover (now perished unfortunately). Has furuno 627 colour sounder and Garmin colour plotter (only 18 months old). I replaced alot of things on this boat when I purchased it about 4 years ago including electronics, vhf, aerials, deck wash, just to name a few... it runs a muir anchor winch with sarca, has full storm covers plus additional side clears, and a roof extension, port a loo, even the factory table for the family days that goes in the middle of the floor! I am constantly having people comment on the condition of the big girl especially for age. was owned previously by an older couple who used to put it in at Horizon shores and take to tipplers for most weekends and then back again for a number of years hence the super low hours on the Honda for it's age! I am in two minds as to whether I want to sell it as it is a great and safe family and fishing boat and know that if I move her on I probably will not get anything close to such a great vessel down the track when/if the time comes again! It will really come down to price for me and I am only thinking of selling as my family is growing with another child expected next month and she isn't getting anywhere near the amount of use that a boat of this calibre should! Anyway just thought I would throw it up and see if any of you guys in the know could give me a rough indication of what you would expect this boat to sell for in current market in Brisbane..

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Watto79 View Post
    Hi,

Just looking for an indication of sale value or even any interest from anyone in my 2002 Seafarer victory. It is in very good condition and about as original as you get, it has a 200hp Honda 4 stroke (regularly serviced) with just under 500 hours on the clock and is on the original Tinka/seafarer trailer fitted from the factory, original upholstery, decals (black and white), seats/layout, button in carpet etc all original.. Came fully optioned right down to the factory seafarer boat cover (now perished unfortunately). Has furuno 627 colour sounder and Garmin colour plotter (only 18 months old). I replaced alot of things on this boat when I purchased it about 4 years ago including electronics, vhf, aerials, deck wash, just to name a few... it runs a muir anchor winch with sarca, has full storm covers plus additional side clears, and a roof extension, port a loo, even the factory table for the family days that goes in the middle of the floor! I am constantly having people comment on the condition of the big girl especially for age. was owned previously by an older couple who used to put it in at Horizon shores and take to tipplers for most weekends and then back again for a number of years hence the super low hours on the Honda for it's age! I am in two minds as to whether I want to sell it as it is a great and safe family and fishing boat and know that if I move her on I probably will not get anything close to such a great vessel down the track when/if the time comes again! It will really come down to price for me and I am only thinking of selling as my family is growing with another child expected next month and she isn't getting anywhere near the amount of use that a boat of this calibre should! Anyway just thought I would throw it up and see if any of you guys in the know could give me a rough indication of what you would expect this boat to sell for in current market in Brisbane..

Thanks,
    Heymate,postpicsifyoucan!

Hey mate, can you post some pics?

Hi Dave,

Will take some and post up although I am very ordinary when it comes to that kind of stuff with computers!

I have a photo of the boat behind my ute and on the water on the phone guess I could text to you if you like?

Ausfish New Member

Hi guys,been lurking for a while. thought Iit was time I posted a pic of my 1994 5.9 Victory. She has thirsty 150hp Johnno on the back with Stressfree winch, deckwash, marine radios, Lowrance sounder canopy and full clears. Had her couple years now and, being an old Haines fan (565C), am being converted. The build quality of this boat is top notch, built like a tank. Stability at rest even with 3 on one side is fantastic and the pod arrangement on the stern provides for some serious floatations at rear. Really great design. Loving it 👍

Pic #1 was taken on way to Streaky Bay with canopy/ Bimini on floor in back.The other was tucked away at home.

Just found the through hull water intake for deck wash has developed a leak round the seal. PITA to get into the bilge area for old farts like me. Might need to let the professionals fix it.

Cheers
    Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sad day...just advertised my Vag for sale (on this site). She will go quickly as the brand does. I will miss her.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Boat: Seafarer Vagabond
    Live: Great South East....love Moreton Bay fishing

Quote Originally Posted by ozscott View Post
    Sad day...just advertised my Vag for sale (on this site). She will go quickly as the brand does. I will miss her.

Cheers

Upgrading we hope.
    Hard to do

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No mate. Downgrade to a little tinny I can fit in a small yard. Cheers

Just put up some more photos in the advert taken today. It's going to be hard parting with her. I may end up regretting this! Cheers

Just looked at your advert Oz.

You have it just how you want it, don't sell it; you will miss it too much

Too hard to get all that back.

IMHO

Cheers
    Chimo
    What could go wrong.......................

Buy a bugger yard

Quote Originally Posted by stue2 View Post
    Buy a bugger yard

OOOOH Unfortunate typo

Quote Originally Posted by tenzing View Post
    OOOOH Unfortunate typo
    Can't imagine too many mates wanting to visit