Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: fishing clubs

Re: fishing clubs

Just got in from work.......... hi dj Battery drop is minimal but I guess i am annoyed that they don't get 12 volts. But I discovered that the voltage creeps up near 12 volts with the motor running (but running with muffs so only run for short time), so I think that the battery charger is at fault

anyway a good day at work, helped a few people with problems, ordered stock, changed min and maximums, so a good day done, with a few shekles in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by garman1 View Post
    Just got in from work.......... hi dj Battery drop is minimal but I guess i am annoyed that they don't get 12 volts. But I discovered that the voltage creeps up near 12 volts with the motor running (but running with muffs so only run for short time), so I think that the battery charger is at fault

anyway a good day at work, helped a few people with problems, ordered stock, changed min and maximums, so a good day done, with a few shekles in the bank.
    dose your sounder have a volt meter on it ? my 40 yammi charges 14v have even seen it at 15v on the fly i have 1 battery that is a little sad so i use that 1 for every thing once the motor is stopped

Back on the fishing is any one going out this weekend with this rain the passage will still be a bit slow might try and get outside a little way early weather permitting or might try the redcliffe area
    4.0m webster cat ready for battle

Weekend looking pretty shitty. Would like to get out early on sat. Just hope its fine the following weekend. Going up to noosa for few days.
    When are we going to get a summers day.

Cheers
    Greg

yeah looking pretty shabby for salt water fishing on the weekend may have to hit the dams for something different all this rain should be getting the fresh water critters stired up
    4.0m webster cat ready for battle

went out today, and got my boating licence. Got absolutely drowned in the process, wrinkled up fingers and I discovered my wet weather gear... isn't weather proof. Mate and I may head out from deep water bend or 4 beacons at redcliffe. not sure,couldn't be any worse weather than today on the brisbane river.

Discovered it was a fault in the battery charger, got a new one under warranty and the bats are on charge once again.

gaz

congratulations gaz.
    Think u might be bit hopfull about out front here on sat.
    Looking bit breezy.
    Iam just hopinh next thur, fri,sat, sun are all fine.

Cheers
    Greg

I think your right Greg, there seems to be things cropping up that need attending to first........But I will be out on the water soon. Have lined up to do my vhf licence too, early march.

It certainly looked blowy on morten today, OK catch up soon ..in person eh

Good Fishing

Gaz