Thread: FADS Port Kembla

FADS Port Kembla

can anyone tell me where the FAD off port Kembla is located or any good spots around there.

I can go out a few KLMs but not very experianced away from the sight of land.

Thanks

Gordon

Re: FADS Port Kembla

Quote Originally Posted by 1975fflh View Post
    can anyone tell me where the FAD off port Kembla is located or any good spots around there.

I can go out a few KLMs but not very experianced away from the sight of land.

Thanks

Gordon
    Gordon ... The FADs are a good 10k+ off Pt Kembla ( check out the NSW fisheries website for GPS co-ordinates)
    Around there ... fish around the islands ( snapper , kings , trevally , bream & salmon)
    Bass point ( Shell harbour) has some good snapper fishing ( North corner of the point ...... watch the bommie though ..... You fish 50M NW of the breaking waves ....... The spot is known as the Crank) ........ Trolling this area is good too

Hope this helps

Nagg

Re: FADS Port Kembla

the FAD is not that far out that you cannot see land, you need to be a long way out to loose sight of Land, there is a lot of Local clubs that will give you the GPS points for the Waverider and FADs