Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Broken Sol

Re: Broken Sol

All fixed, the parts arrived today and were fitted, all covered under warranty.
    Marty.

Good to hear Marty, I have found Daiwa very helpful via email.

Ta
    Matt

Sorry been banned for a few days

Below is a pic of my 10lb super pe spool, does it require the washers?

It looks a bit lop sided in the pic but the right hand side is what it looks like in real life. quite a significant taper.

Hi Plaztix, that looks pretty good, it is supposed to taper slightly. If you look at my 2000 you will see the steps in the line lay. I think you could get a bit more line on there though

Probably just not the best photo, Had more line = wind knots every few casts. its perfect now

I matched my Sol with Team Daiwa Sol Orange braid...looks the goods.

Now all im after is the matching Sol rods, anyone know where i could nab one? I live in Redcliffe, Brisbane by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Johno~ View Post
    I matched my Sol with Team Daiwa Sol Orange braid...looks the goods.

Now all im after is the matching Sol rods, anyone know where i could nab one? I live in Redcliffe, Brisbane by the way.
    Tackle warehouse have them, Jones tackle also stock daiwa and are closer to you.

I got a set of those washers supplied with my certate 2500R......but not with my 3500HD???doesn't need it but i thought it was odd.

I had similar problem, sent email to daiwa, got reply from a guy named Raef within fifteen minutes, got washers sent out next day, fitted them, all good now. Cant fault the service from them