Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

um, if we have to add 20 yrs, how about us slightly younger one that already wear glasses and have had a nasal treatment????

:p
    Cheers,
    Chris

Post Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

SNAPPA'S UPDATE .......

i'm 4 weeks into my taff course [cooking with chillie]

the instructor is very please with my progress but recommends i do some revision at home to give her some time to replace the oven.....

i'm planning a NON sea food dish
    i'm in a testing stage with kookaburras...served with chillie blue tongue sauce
    "whats the time"

Quote Originally Posted by snappa View Post
    SNAPPA'S UPDATE .......

i'm 4 weeks into my taff course [cooking with chillie]

the instructor is very please with my progress but recommends i do some revision at home to give her some time to replace the oven.....

i'm planning a NON sea food dish
    i'm in a testing stage with kookaburras...served with chillie blue tongue sauce

laughing cook cook cook cook cook ka ka ka ka

just put some chille in it please, all these softies are scared to put any in their dishes

cheers Murf

murf,

check out my VROM chillie recipie in recipie section

Mike
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Aigutso View Post
    murf,

check out my VROM chillie recipie in recipie section

Mike
    top stuff Mike

I will bring up some little fire cracker chillies that will blow your eyes out if you like

ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE

(and anyone else who wants to come along)

THURSDAY the 27th of MARCH, at a location yet to be named, will be a meeting/update/few quiet ones, to discuss ideas for activities during the October M&G, in other words, some plan B's in the event of not having perfect weather on every day...perish the thought!!!

cheers roz
    Last edited by roz; 23-02-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

i will be in agnes that week roz for a 5 day fishing trip
    but are keen to help out on the pba/ausfish co ordination

Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE

(and anyone else who wants to come along)

THURSDAY the 27th of MARCH, at a location yet to be named, will be a meeting/update/few quiet ones, to discuss ideas for activities during the October M&G, in other words, some plan B's in the event of not having perfect weather on every day...perish the thought!!!

cheers roz
    I am sorry but will be UNABLE to attend as I will be floating around the Whitsundays from March 19th until at least April 14th on the good ship Carnelpya.
    As much as I would like to engage in alcohol endulgence and stimulating inteligent conversation with all the commitee and non comitee members of the annual Ausfish M&G society, I am affraid that the Whitsundays wins HANDS DOWN on this most monumental occasion.

CHONG I hope this email contains enough intelligence (barring the spelling mistakes, E & OM) to keep you mentally stimulated and change your most valued opinion of me.

Roz, what a shame, I would have loved to have a conversation about plans B-Z and all the other committeeeeeeee members.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

I had the pleasure of catching up with CORRY on Saturday night and he informed me of a couple of things.
    Firstly, he and his wife assure me that I got my shaved scrotum out at Roz's last year so to all present for that, please allow me to appologise TWICE. Once for last year and in advance for this year because I know that with a bottle or more of single barrel under my belt I lose all inhibitions.

Secondly, CORRY reckons we all cook sh!t and he is going to enter the cookoff as well and kick, and I quote, "all our sorry asses".

Roll on October and "Bringiton"
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    I had the pleasure of catching up with CORRY on Saturday night and he informed me of a couple of things.
    Firstly, he and his wife assure me that I got my shaved scrotum out at Roz's last year so to all present for that, please allow me to appologise TWICE. Once for last year and in advance for this year because I know that with a bottle or more of single barrel under my belt I lose all inhibitions.

Secondly, CORRY reckons we all cook sh!t and he is going to enter the cookoff as well and kick, and I quote, "all our sorry asses".

Roll on October and "Bringiton"

Im still having nightmares and going to counselling!!!!!!

Cheers
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by thedeckie View Post
    Im still having nightmares and going to counselling!!!!!!

Cheers
    Paul
    I will second that Paul as my face was only a couple of feet away from the thing at the time it was exposed

cheers Murf

I was lucky and only saw his bum... but it had cellulite..
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    I was lucky and only saw his bum... but it had cellulite..
    I can hear the rachet starting to tick haha

Cheers Murf

Too much information, think ill join Deckie in therapy,,researching what lures and gear i'll need if we do this tinny bash up Pancake

mike
    Tangles KFC

This tinnie bash needs to be a definite for sure... i can think of half a dozen boat at least from last year that would fit judging by Google Maps.

Now all i need is a new axle for the trailer, a bigger outboard and some barra gear.