Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

You'll get food poisoning from those mussels Phil and chocolate pineapples? , Newbs, mate Ill have raspberries everytime

mike
    Tangles KFC

holly mackeral,

7 pages long and i was about to give phill a ring and ask
    if he had a rough idear of dates............

will be their again this year and be good to catch up with everyone again.
    it is a top week and if its not enough to go just for the fishing there is a even
    better group of people that will roll up.

will be a cracker this year and cant wait

cheers dale and terry

just need some weather like this.........
    where else can you catch quality fish 8 miles off the bar ??
    Last edited by DALEPRICE; 10-02-2008 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post
    Thai Chilli Mussels........ now that sounds like a winner already

Phill
    Biggest problem is getting bloody black muscles in QLD. (Cant use thise kiwi things, taste like poo) 2 pints of shite for 10 KG in WA 13 bucks a kilo here on the very very rare occasion that you can actually get the damn things.
    Bloody mudcrab is cheaper (almost)
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Newbs, did a trial run of Aigutso's Jerk'd Off Nuke Chook for todays boat rally, shared them around and got the thumbs up from the boys, mate your toast . Only piker was Phil who asked where the chilli was Easy fix, haberano green sauce, sorted big time

mike
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    That comment doesnt even deserve an answer. Especially after your dismal effort last year. Hmmmfff
    You'll see my fine little friend. Back to "Newbys world famous Thai Chilli Muscles or Mud Crab" this year. Then ya can all bend over and wait for the "I told you so " Pineapple to be inserted in ya rectums.

WOW...I havn't been into this thread for ages...looks like the banter is getting serious!!!

What's this NEWBS... CHILLI CRAB FOR YOUR EFFORT IN THE COOK OFF.. WELL, I SUPPOSE IMITATION IS THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY

Moooooving right along, there may well be a meeting of the organising committe sometime around the end of March.

Attention SNAPPA.... I was unofficial weigh mistress last year....(well, weigh master sounds wierd) there were DEFINATELY NO LEAD INSERTS IN ANY AUSFISH CAPTURES On the other hand...... & if my memory serves me well, you only handed in a weigh sheet, no fish were sighted Mmmmmmmm

.. ...................................

Getting planning permission for your invalid and or drunk persons ramp Chong

Buggman, I will be having an Osso Bucco night again....if you're interested

cheers r
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Phil
    The tinny trip to Pancake has got me interested. My 12ft tinny won't look out of place and no probs towing up there. Keen to hear more detail on that trip (maybe o/n for couple nights). Bit far out to commit but will see if Craigie is interested. We will tent it so no probs re booking accom.
    Regards
    Sav

Don't be so sure Sav. Even ' tenting " it these days at Agnes is dodgey. Only one campground now and that is at 1770. Better just make the booking for the week and turn up. BYO tinnie, beer and sense of humour. OH, and bring ya Bass gear for the creeks...

Be good to catch up again and I am sure young " Craigie " is keen to re-visit Agnes / 1770.

And yes, I have had a lot of interest in the Middle to Pancake Tinnie Tour. I am going up that way in a couple of months for a ' reckie ". OR, maybe I am just missing the place and having withdrawl symptoms

With all this chilli mentioned for the cook-off, I think someone will have to put their hand up for a garlic laden meal / offering. I was chatting to ' thedeckie ' the other day and he reckons he should have won the Cook-Off last year because his meat balls and spring rolls took such little effort to make and cook and were all gobbled up by the horders who were asking for more...... In his victory speech he would have thanked his Mentor .... Sara Lee.... for her inspirational ingredients and simplistic method of cooking. I may be in the pooh when he gets his puter back from the doctors and reads this.... DOH !

How many sleeps ?

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Seems Chilli is the theme for the cook off, my dish will have chilli and garlic and seafood mmmmmmmmmmm maybe i should cook a roast

Roz, send me some plans, have some thoughts on the up hill side of things, can we get a rope between the two decks or is sky man in the way? Let me know about the meeting.

Cheers

Hrmmm I spose I could knock up some garlic prawns to go with the mud crab curry...

bloody hell, all this talk about cooking......a man would think you've all gone SOFT!!!!
    Before we know it, you'll all be debating the best way to make a friggin LATTE!!

C'mon lads, HARDEN THE F@#%K UP!! (Roz excluded).

Where's the fishing talk????
    Who's gonna drink who under the table?????
    Will Newby gonna grow any pubic hair????
    Will there be another mardi gras at the pub this year?????
    Will The Deckie dare to fall asleep on team Sundance (formerly Team Lazy 'J's) again??????
    Is Murph gonna sprout a mo for his Barry Dawson impersonations????
    Will Phill be forced to negotiate an obstacle course while trekking home at 3am????
    Who's gonna bring their golf clubs this year????? (not me, i learned my lesson)
    Will Snappa have enough sinkers left over to claim the heaviest red?????
    Will MT (aka Rob, Rowdy, Puff-daddy, Erni Dingo, or My-Topender) be wearing a suit when he checks the oil in his car??????
    Will this wind p!ss off and leave us alone???

These, my friends, are the hard Q's we should be tackling.

Damo

p.s. feel free to disregard all of the above as bullsh!t.
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. But ,flogging him into submission will result in him taking up crabbing.... and once he gets a taste of that sh*t, well, he may never return again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chong View Post
    Seems Chilli is the theme for the cook off, my dish will have chilli and garlic and seafood mmmmmmmmmmm maybe i should cook a roast

Roz, send me some plans, have some thoughts on the up hill side of things, can we get a rope between the two decks or is sky man in the way? Let me know about the meeting.

Cheers
    It's all good Chong..... one small tip from the CHAMPION.....ME!!!!!.
    Keep it simple pet

Maybe we could get Bruce to do charter flights from your place to mine...that man's sooo cleaver, just ask him.

Matt, I'll call you about the meeting. I'm up in Brizz for the rodbuilding weekend, around the end of March...plenty of time. Will pm snappa, Phill and others for details of exactly when and where. A few cleansing ales will be involved.

r.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    bloody hell, all this talk about cooking......a man would think you've all gone SOFT!!!!
    Before we know it, you'll all be debating the best way to make a friggin LATTE!! Best way is with full cream milk.

C'mon lads, HARDEN THE F@#%K UP!! (Roz excluded). (No mate, she need to harden up too)

Where's the fishing talk????
    Who's gonna drink who under the table????? (I will drink everyone under as always)
    Will Newby gonna grow any pubic hair???? (Not while there are razors and women who looooooove a bald scrotum and old fella)
    Will there be another mardi gras at the pub this year????? (PASS)
    Will The Deckie dare to fall asleep on team Sundance (formerly Team Lazy 'J's) again?????? (He always falls asleep, he REALLY needs to harden up)
    Is Murph gonna sprout a mo for his Barry Dawson impersonations????
    Will Phill be forced to negotiate an obstacle course while trekking home at 3am????
    Who's gonna bring their golf clubs this year????? (not me, i learned my lesson)
    Will Snappa have enough sinkers left over to claim the heaviest red?????
    Will MT (aka Rob, Rowdy, Puff-daddy, Erni Dingo, or My-Topender) be wearing a suit when he checks the oil in his car??????
    Will this wind p!ss off and leave us alone??? (Highly unlikely)

These, my friends, are the hard Q's we should be tackling.

Damo

p.s. feel free to disregard all of the above as bullsh!t.
    (NOT A HOPE)

LOTSA LOVE FROM NEWBY and I hope that answers all your questions or at least most of them.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

I see the BS has started already and I had only quickly glanced over the pages of this thread!!!!

looks like another exciting year, cant wait for the mardi gras

Cheers

Paul

bloody hell, all this talk about cooking......a man would think you've all gone SOFT!!!! Never knock back a free feed
    Before we know it, you'll all be debating the best way to make a friggin LATTE!!

C'mon lads, HARDEN THE F@#%K UP!! (Roz excluded). A cup of concrete will fix that !

Where's the fishing talk???? Early days but I believe it'll be lot closer this year !
    Who's gonna drink who under the table????? Wasn't challegend last year so ME
    Will Newby gonna grow any pubic hair???? Don't want to know !
    Will there be another mardi gras at the pub this year????? ..mmm...... don't know where this is going !
    Will The Deckie dare to fall asleep on team Sundance (formerly Team Lazy 'J's) again?????? The deckie is FOS !
    Is Murph gonna sprout a mo for his Barry Dawson impersonations???? No moonshine Murf (Acetone) !
    Will Phill be forced to negotiate an obstacle course while trekking home at 3am???? can be arranged
    Who's gonna bring their golf clubs this year????? (not me, i learned my lesson) maybe............
    Will Snappa have enough sinkers left over to claim the heaviest red????? He is always a dark horse !
    Will MT (aka Rob, Rowdy, Puff-daddy, Erni Dingo, or My-Topender) be wearing a suit when he checks the oil in his car?????? ...........
    Will this wind p!ss off and leave us alone??? hope so

These, my friends, are the hard Q's we should be tackling. AMEN !

Damo

p.s. feel free to disregard all of the above as bullsh!t. Na good chat !
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 15-02-2008 at 06:51 PM.