Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

BRING IT ON!!!!!

MY-Topender in the Cook off?

Very interesting Rob

Roz

If Rob cooks anything like he changes a valve cover gasket?

Well your kitchen will never be the same, although he did catch most of the OIL on himself

Go the friendly banter I love it.

Rob T

Ah yes I've got a mate of mine who runs a Mexican cafe and some of the stuff he puts together will leave you feeling like someone drove a hot poker through your tongue.

I shoulda bought a Nissan hey Rob... :-P

If I can muster enough browny points Team OCEANEER will make an appearance.
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Bugger

I reckon Phill looks for the single busiest week in my work calendar and schedules this M&G around it Definitely no chance of a week off

This year I will try and get up for a couple of days around the first weekend.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Yes Neil, that is how I figure it all out....

Looks like the Cook-Off has been sorted, you folks will have plenty of time to perfect the treat you'll be serving up to the judges and the food had better be good as we may have to " vote you off the island " should the taste test not live up to the hype.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Bloody hell Phil. You obviously didnt take my advice and run this in September that traditionally fishes better, is less windy and doesn't clash with Indy cars so I am affraid that I ill have to tell you, NEWBY'S IN.
    Luckily for you there is a week in between M&G and Indy so I am good to go.
    ROZ,
    This time ya gonna get blasted from the kitchen darlin'
    Here we go here we go here we go...
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

ROZ, no matter what PHIL says this year, you have a spot on the Berty.
    FTFF.(you can pm me for what FTFF means)
    That is after I kick you old, but cute backside in the cookoff

By the way, if anyone is cruisin around the Whitsundays for the last 2 weeks of March and the first week of April, look for the good ship Carnelpya and come and have a drink. Newby is on holidays. Finally.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Alan and I will be there again.

We will try to book the house directly behind Lazy J's so that we can keep people as close together as possible, it has good boat storage and access.

Peter, I think that house was booked by PBA folk last year, do you know if they are going again this year and may want the house (new white Cruisecraft with 200 Yammy)?

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post

Mr-Bean (Darren) is either already up there or going shortly and he will be looking into both places for us.
    Apologies Rob, we didn't get there as earlier planned. Wish we did though after being washed out at Inskip Point.

Come on Murf, we know you are watching...... are you in for another trip?

Damo (Deiter), are you in for another 'cracker' of a run out to Musgrave?

- Darren

Ok
    Well blaze plans to be there, driving via melb, adelaide, perth, broome, gibb river rd, tenant crk, Mt Isa, ANd Rocky. My calcs work it out at about seven weeks to get there, a week there and 3 days for the run back to tassie. About 15000km should see me home again. Am I mad, most likely. So if I get there I will probable look like some hill billy from out back aus as I will be roughin it. Roof top tent and sleeping where the mood takes me. I can now get into some serious planning.
    cheers
    blaze

Geday Mr_Bean ( Darren ) .
    Yes the PBA boys are going for the same week .
    Snapper actually Posted the dates that they were going and offered a challenge to see if Ausfish were commong the same time .
    Last edited by Searaider 2; 16-01-2008 at 07:08 PM.
    Peter
    Searaider 2

Thanks Peter,

I just wasn't sure if that particular crew were going again this year, I didn't want to book the house from under them.

- Darren

Book it Darren. Put the pressure on them......

I might even get a chance to put some blood and scales on the deck of ' Bad Eye " this time.....

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I will probable look like some hill billy

Whats the difference Blaze, don't you always look like that. Sounds a great trip have a ball, (are you taking the Rover?) See you there.

Yeh Darren book the place, first in best dressed, so saying that I had better get in and book Lazy J's.

I'll give Murf a bell, your right he's probably sitting back and biding his time (working out his pennies like the rest of us).
    Not sure but I think he's keen on the Fraser Island Toyota thingy, in May I think, and also keen to get the family up to Agnes so it could be a toss of the coin.

Damo's farely preoccupied of late so we may here a late charge from him and Stu.

I'll give Madonna a bell and see if I can get the verandah booked

If I do and can't get a full crew for the place I may even have to bring the bride to justify the cost

See you all in October
    Rob T

well i m now doing the week prior to the M&G as well, why? that early morning muster at Burpengary stuffed me

mike
    Tangles KFC