Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    geeze..I put up with 15 for a weekend..what is wrong with some good AF'ers for company.
    that's true Greg, but we don't all sleep at your place ...bit like running an orphanage ...gaaaawd luv em.

r.
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Rat View Post
    Don't know yet I haven't spoken to Poppy but "Wave" has been booked yep Saturday to Saturday 7 nights
    Damo, mate sort Pops out, my holiday leave plans have changed, i reckon ill take 2 weeks there, Damo ill most likely book the same place for the following week as Bec will be coming up after, also Cheech Chong Damo, reckon ill take up the tinnie, has a leccie so if it blows we can knock about in those creeks.

And Roz , no surprise, Chong and I will be entering the cook off

mike
    Tangles KFC

Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    that's true Greg, but we don't all sleep at your place ...bit like running an orphanage ...gaaaawd luv em.

r.
    And what a sorry poor lot your Orphans are.

Roz

If you looked after the true blue NSWelshman instead of those Queenslanders, everything would be OK

Come on Deckie have you recovered from MURF's Ear infliction yet?

I Can't waite or it to start

Rob T

Oh yeh
    It's Friday night and I'm as full as the last Two Buses

Sorry to everyone that may take offence

Robert Tranter

Still

Rob T Hahahahahahahaha

Good work Damo , should be a blast. Mike, was going to bring my tinnie as well for creek mission so we could end up with 4 boats at wave

This year will be offering a dish in the cook off that is not so complex, so the enhanced taste buds of the crowd can make an informed desicion

Does anyone have some absailing gear for easy access to Roz's place

cheers,
    Chong

I may also put my name down for that cookoff... not quite sure exactly how i'll prepare it yet, but i have a few secret weapons up my sleeve.

Leave is booked...

Quote Originally Posted by Chong View Post
    Good work Damo , should be a blast. Mike, was going to bring my tinnie as well for creek mission so we could end up with 4 boats at wave

This year will be offering a dish in the cook off that is not so complex, so the enhanced taste buds of the crowd can make an informed desicion

cheers,
    Chong
    you poor pet...how about an invalid ramp are you fellas staying up the back again???
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Thanks Roz, yep a ramp would be great, with a winch too please and some lighting, maybe you could set up a toll both i'm sure Bruce?(sky pilot) wont mind a bit .yes we will be your temp neigbours for a week . Did you get my e-mail reply from Phil?
    Cheers,
    Pet

Thanks Roz, yep a ramp would be great, with a winch too please and some lighting, maybe you could set up a toll both i'm sure Bruce?(sky pilot) wont mind a bit .yes we will be your temp neigbours for a week . Did you get my e-mail reply from Phil?
    Cheers,
    Pet
    Bruce is OK if that is your thing !

Same joint but the gas had betteer be on ther BBQ

We will be those noisey buggers up the hill

cheers,
    Chong
    Ya full of shite Matt

We all know that your dish ran rings around Roz's last minute chillle crab

Then again Newbs will produce his average ribs

O it's on like Donkey Kong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: got nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 12-01-2008 at 02:37 PM.

thanks Damo and dont forget, cd palyer, grill, microwave had problems

Have just secured new item for Cheech and Chong Charters, it will have flashing lights and disco ball fish will dance into the eski

Cheers

team kitty cat is in
    good to see your up again pete always a pleasure to catch up with dale and crew as well,
    1770 should be a must for all keen anglers but be pre warned once you visit and fish it once it will be on your holiday list for ever.\

..... snappa will be entering the cook off ....

representing the PBA....

i have booked myself into a taff course "cooking to win"

my dish has not been made yet but i can tell ya's it will have eggs,?,?,?

wayne ... your my kitchen bitch and your idea of just wearing the apron and nothing else may ensure our win.....,,,,
    "whats the time"

Cheers,
    Pet
    Yep,

took a while for the penny to drop

& I will get started on that ramp straight away
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

Looks like we have the numbers for the cook-off. No more than around 5 or 6, or it becomes a tad difficult to manage.

I will also leave room for Newbie, just in case he wants another flogging...along with the rest of you gents.

Snapper
    chong
    Newbs (yet to confirm)
    my top ender
    aigutso
    & myself
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

We are not talking loose change here Roz we are talking rum enhanced access that hill is bloody steep . But i have come up with a solution, the great aussie "flying fox" a one way trip only .
    Cheers,
    Chong