Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

Re: Agnes / 1770 M & G 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by MY-TopEnder View Post
    This tinnie bash needs to be a definite for sure... i can think of half a dozen boat at least from last year that would fit judging by Google Maps.

Now all i need is a new axle for the trailer, a bigger outboard and some barra gear.
    MT
    Didn't you sell your Barra gear when you sold your Topender?

Newb's
    I couldn't remember Corries name, now I'm right, did he and his lovely wife happen to mention when there poor daughter might be out of Rehab, after witnessing your defrocking last year.

The poor girl must have had nightmares after that episode. After all, she probably thought that the male of our species was ment to have something hanging there, and then you come along

Paul The Deckie
    How are you mate, have you been practising waking up not knowing where the bloody hell you are, grabing the nearest thing and swinging it.
    Hows the Ears

Team Lazy J's now Team Sundance, have a new venue, hence the name change, but I'm sure we will be able to come up with something different for you this year

COOK OFF!
    WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO HAVE CHILLIE IN IT?
    Is it because none of you can cook anything with flavour so you throw in some chillie to see what happens.
    Roz you are exluded from this comment as I know you can cook without Chillie.

See you all

Rob T

Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    I was lucky and only saw his bum... but it had cellulite..
    HOW DARE YOU???
    I DO NOT HAVE CELLULITE ON MY BUM.
    Or any other part of my cute anatomy for that matter.
    Rude cow...
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBY View Post
    HOW DARE YOU???
    I DO NOT HAVE CELLULITE ON MY BUM.
    Or any other part of my cute anatomy for that matter.
    Rude cow...
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TOO EASY Roz

Newbs, I am not surprised to see you stuggling to catch a fish, particularly with that tackle.

In your defence, (and you may not remember), but you didn't flash voluntarily. If memory serves me correctly, it was none other than Lucky Phil who wanted a look, and proceded to separate your strides from your waistline.

Damo
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. But ,flogging him into submission will result in him taking up crabbing.... and once he gets a taste of that sh*t, well, he may never return again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post
    Newbs, I am not surprised to see you stuggling to catch a fish, particularly with that tackle.

In your defence, (and you may not remember), but you didn't flash voluntarily. If memory serves me correctly, it was none other than Lucky Phil who wanted a look, and proceded to separate your strides from your waistline.

Damo

Damo,

I only saw the back half thank Gaaaaaaaaawd!!!

Really Newbs.... just a little bit of burley and your hooked mate!!!!

r
    GO THE CRUISER UTES!

....OH WHAT A FEELING!

And that makes 2 Newby

Quote Originally Posted by roz View Post
    Damo,

I only saw the back half thank Gaaaaaaaaawd!!!

Really Newbs.... just a little bit of burley and your hooked mate!!!!

r
    ROZ & CHONG, if you are prepared to attack a mans intelligence, integrity or his scrotum, (not to mention his bum) be prepared to do a Hitler and let war be declared.
    The battle grounds are set. As always, the patient man will always win. Errr that'd be ME. Cheeky pack of buggers. Cellulite indeed.

ROZ I understand your public opinions and bantering of me because of your situation but indeed I shall record your private sessions of ogling me for everyone to hear. Its ok to be in awe of this man of all men. really it is. Dont be shy love. And I still have our pictures for my personal memories.

DEITER, Yes I was dacked from behind because nobody there had the BALLS to do it facing me BUT, I err well, um, Mate I did also drop my lefty out the side of me shorts as well.(Apparently)
    Might get some piercings for show and tell this year.
    I CAME INTO THIS WORLD KICKING, SCREAMING AND COVERED IN SOMEONE ELSES BLOOD. I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING OUT THE SAME WAY.
    NEWBY T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Deiter View Post

Damo
    Just thinking back, I think the lads on the fitzroy to musgrave trip with me got a couple of nights of eyefulls too as I tend not to clothe myself when I sleep.
    How are those growth enhancement pills going Damo? Has it grown from concave to convex yet? or does it still look like a belly button?
    Mate I really hope that all goes well for you. So in YOUR defence, I understand why you wear a tight belt when around Phil. Imagine everyoe seeing (or not seeing) THAT.
    NEWBY T.G.

They are all full of sh#t,

The Agnes Water / 1770 M&G is a great trip

Don't let the vocal ones here put you off !

We all meet somewhere (At Roz's) & talk shity shit talk for a night and then flee towards the fishing grounds come sun-up

Newbs is most vocal you can hear him from Bundy !

So if ya thinking of heading up DO IT !!
    Last edited by Black_Rat; 01-03-2008 at 01:10 AM.

TOO RIGHT BLACK RAT!!!!! well said.
    Don't let any of this mindless banter put anyone off going.

As for Newby's last comments, I think it's time that everyone should leave him ALONE. Just imagine what damage was done to his ego when he found out that he had been out-performed by a concave bellbutton!!!!
    Really guys, enough is enough.....

Damo
    Last edited by Deiter; 02-03-2008 at 12:00 PM.
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. But ,flogging him into submission will result in him taking up crabbing.... and once he gets a taste of that sh*t, well, he may never return again.

Back to the task at hand.....

I been thinking about the Middle to Pancake mini tinnie trip and have done some light reading on this as well ( thanks Paul ).

The thing is, the trip from 1770 over the bar at Middle and up the creek to Pancake is a fairly long one. There is an alternative:-

Drive the vehicles to an area that has a crossing of Middle Creek which is about half way up the creek and you access this by way of the road to Turkey Beach. There is a turn-off just prior to Turkey and this brings you out at a boat launching area. There is no water there until the tide is almost full and from this place it is not too far to Pancake and deep water all the way.

I am still going to do a reckie in the not too distant future.

This plan' B ' route is about 19k's shorter that the original trip " A " and does not involve crossing the bar, which could be an issue as the Mid to Pan trip would only be undertaken should the weather be crap for going offshore. With that in mind the bar at Middle would be a challenge anyway. Especially for the return trip as we would be hitting it about an hour or so after the full and I have run the bar on an out tide in ordinary conditions.... not funny in a little tinnie.

For the offshore brigade, I think the BAIT Vs Softplastics challenge should be mentioned. I know that most of you use bait, live or dead, but it has been proved that the Nuc Chooks are doing quite well out there.

Just reading above it appears that people are lining up willy nilly to jump into the cook-off comp. Me thinks Roz should take charge as even having 4 in last years comp was OK, but any more might prove an issue... just my thoughts, so I will let Roz respond to this ( when she gets her puter running ). If it turns out to be open slather, I reckon I could do a mean Curried Egg Sanga... that'd be different. or maybe Anzac Biscuits.... ????

For anyone thinking about joining in the fun, get on board. We have had up to 50 Ausfishers at previous M & G's at Agnes as well as the PBA guys. You will be made welcome, local fishing info will be passed on and generally eat, fish and drink like there is no tomorrow.

Cheers Phill

( Team Sunlover )
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

hhmm this looks like something that one should attend!!

Phill,

If the cook-off keeps growing at the pace it is then maybe we should look at a last night cook-off as well as the traditional first night affair.

- Darren

believe we went tthat proposed route last year Phil, towed a boat all the way to turkey beach and found no where to put it in. Good 4x4 track to check cleanance on the boat trailer though
    cheers
    blaze

Not going up via the dirt road blaze....There is the bitumen road that links up to the road going into the creek. You have to cross the wood bridge and keep going. The ramp ( slide ) is at middle creek and only has water in it near the top of the tide.

Yes, darren, it's looking that way. check your emails..

phill
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 03-03-2008 at 03:17 PM.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here