Thread: Some Old Soft Plastic Bream Captures

Some Old Soft Plastic Bream Captures

Here are some old shots from my Sydney days.
    We used to chase the bream up in Middle Harbour which is part of Sydney Harbour.
    The top soft plastic was the squidgie bloodworm wriggler in the 65mm size.
    They loved it.
    I am sure nuggstar,basskid and some of the other bream chasers would love the bream fishing down there.

Cheers
    Pete

Re: Some Old Soft Plastic Bream Captures

Some stonker blue noses there pete. I was going to go down there for a comp this weekend but couldnt get time off and would put a fair dint in the pocket. would love to get down there soon and get amougst a few bruises in the racks.

Whytey
    If you wish to learn more about reading and getting the most from your Lowrance units or learning more about fishing with artificial baits I will come out in the comfort of your own boat for one on one coaching. Please call for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Why-ting View Post
    Some stonker blue noses there pete. I was going to go down there for a comp this weekend but couldnt get time off and would put a fair dint in the pocket. would love to get down there soon and get amougst a few bruises in the racks.

Whytey
    Jese I lost some lures to those nasty racks.....Some serious bream in those racks down there.
    Yeah the comps must get a bit pricey for you whyty...?

Pete

there stonkers . u got any other pics from your sydney days??

FAR OUT!! man that first one is massive Pete, how long did it go? What i wouldn't do to get amoungst some of those brutes.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chrisallangler View Post
    FAR OUT!! man that first one is massive Pete, how long did it go? What i wouldn't do to get amoungst some of those brutes.

Chris
    45cm That fella.....I never got the elusive 50cm bream...

yeah nice fish pete well done pete oh gee there good pete. the old bloodworm wriggler hey. you must of been the only bloke in sydney to have 80 packets of the one plastic in his bag. all flogged from waverley i bet ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by fish_on View Post
    yeah nice fish pete well done pete oh gee there good pete. the old bloodworm wriggler hey. you must of been the only bloke in sydney to have 80 packets of the one plastic in his bag. all flogged from waverley i bet ha ha ha
    Thats right Benny.....I think I still have about 50 packs....

You miss that Waverley shop and charlie workin ya like a horse......

Pete

no i just missed you coming in every day harassing me with ya mate john