Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Lures. I can't get enough.

Japanese Lures. I can't get enough.

I've been collecting some Japanese lures of late. The detailing is just unbelievable and they have lots of little kooky add ons to drool over. Who else collects just for looks? I'm not sure if i'll even fish a couple of these. Probably just put them under the bonsai with my little fishing man.

Check the reverse barbs and the shape of the trebs. The Paintwork is superb, it makes them look almost lifelike.

Anyway I'm thoroughly addicted now. Thought i'd share. These are all Megabass lures except for a Bassday and a cpl of Smiths.

FA

Re: Japanese Lures. I can't get enough.

Ive got a couple with the reverse barb set up, be interesting to see how they go, maybe at Borumba tomorrow.
    Got to agree with the comment on detailing, the finish on some of these lures is incredable, to good to cast
    cheere
    brian

wicked lures hey FA.
    Love that megabass gear..!
    Cheers,

Ben

What's the purpose of the reverse barb?????

Jeff

I wouldn't have a clue.

Nice collection FA.....Are they some towadi's I see there...??

Pete

F.A.,
    I see you've been biten pretty good,The bug can be costly.The Japanese do it very well,Probably the best.

I've got quite a few I'll be listing soon for sale from Megabass,Evergreen,And the Jackall Bros.I'd like your opinion in a thread I just started if ya find the time.

I hope ya don't have a mortgage.The bug takes NO prisioners.LOL.

The Megabass Bait X ya got is deadly on both Bass and Barra .SHHHHHHHH.

Cheers. B8.
    Last edited by Hardb8; 03-01-2008 at 07:16 PM.
    The underlying spirit of angling,Is that the skill of the angler,Is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish,And that the latter is entitled to an even chance for his life. Regards, Hardb8.Kickin tails and razin scales since 1979.

F A what site do you mainly use for yourself. I mainly use www.ichibantackle.com for all of my barra gear. Just keen to have a look on a few new sites.
    Cheers Moggy

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol_P View Post
    Nice collection FA.....Are they some towadi's I see there...??

Pete
    LOL Yes pete, they are the towadi's with upgraded Stingers at size 14.

Some more trays. Bassday and ecogear. Couple of Rapala Xraps.

Monster Plastics etc... More cheapies with upgraded trebs.

hooowwee f.a you got some real good stuff dude. man i could do some damage with them things
    figjam :wink:

The little Smith one in the bottom left that looks like a baby sqyid has been accounting for plenty of Whiting and Bream lately and unfortunatly the Trevs love them too which has made it expensive lately.

It has the tightest walk the dog of any small lure I've used and it also weighs almost double a towadi which while being a great lure, are a bitch to cast sometimes.

Josh

yes them mebapens do look the goods, i was so close to getting one yesterday but i needed trebbles more. and is that my popper in there F.A, i realy missed it hehe
    figjam :wink:

yer i'll send it off nugg.