Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    A Few Squire on SPs

    A recent trip in November.


  2. #2

    Re: A Few Squire on SPs

    nice song choice smithy,

    wacked a few nice fish in the vid too.

    oddbudman

  3. #3

    Re: A Few Squire on SPs

    Thanks smithy, i just got your email. And thought you might have posted it up.

    Love the music, some good footage too, i didn't even know you were filming some of that, shame it was too hectic to get some of the better fish on tape. Must've been towards the end of the day when the pickers had set in and you had a chance to put the net down.

    Love it, thanks for that mate.

    This weather would be doing your head in hugh?

    Looking forward to a mackeral session soon.

  4. #4

    Re: A Few Squire on SPs

    Nice work Smithy keep it up mate. What did the cobe fall to?

    Cheers Chris
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  5. #5

    Re: A Few Squire on SPs

    It was a Squidgy flick bait. Sweresy loves them and i think that was all he was fishing till later in the day. Probably a 85mm pillie coloured one.

    Funny thing was the night before he called his first fish for the day would be a cobes and sure enough it was. the only one for the day too.

  6. #6

    Re: A Few Squire on SPs

    Got a fair few Cobes off that particular reef the week following all on SPs. One was about 15kg and we had one up behind the boat 5-6' long the day Matt and Kris were out.

  7. #7

    Re: A Few Squire on SPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    we had one up behind the boat 5-6' long the day Matt and Kris were out.
    I still wish i threw my plastic at him that day. He was literally 2 - 3m off the back of the boat. Would have been interesting to see how long my 200m of 10lb braid would have lasted before he spooled me.

  8. #8

    Re: A Few Squire on SPs

    Great work smithy-got to love the furuno
    cheers
    greg
    IS THAT A ROD IN MY POCKET OR AM I JUST HAPPY TO BE FISHING

  9. #9

    Re: A Few Squire on SPs

    That sounder is awesome, its bigger than my TV

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us